♥ 07 ♥

"Did I hurt you?" Spencer asks as he helps me off the bed and into the bathroom. I stumble a little trying to catch my footing, my legs are like jelly.

"No," I say. I smile realizing that the way that he can go from dominant Spencer to pretty boy, kind, loving Spencer in a split second is the hottest thing. He goes to bring extra clothes into the bathroom.

When he comes back he sits me on top of the bathroom counter raising my arms to put the shirt on me. Spencer kisses my shoulder all the way down to kiss my hand, skimming his thumb over the back of my hand. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer to me. Then I wrap my legs around him before I meet my lips to his. I kiss lightly but that wasn't enough for him. He deepens the kiss, smashing our lips together like it's been forever since we kissed. But in truth, only a few minutes.

"It took everything I have to stop tonight." Spencer says. He runs his long fingers up and down my sides, burying his head in my chest.

I bring Spencer's head up to look in my eyes, "Maybe I didn't want you to stop. Maybe I wanted you to fuck me to no end." I smirk. He abruptly picks me up off the counter and leads me to the bedroom again.

"That could be arranged," He bites his lip while looking at me in front of him, "But, I have something else in mind."

Oh fuck. My eyes beam into his, getting overly excited for what he might do to me.

"If you are going to be my submissive, I need you to understand something," He pulls me into the living room to sit on the couch. I look at him as he sits next to me, holding my legs straight on his lap. And as he starts to rub my feet with both his hands, he continues, "I need you to stay safe. Just because we both dismissed talking about this Auburn guy, doesn't mean he isn't a threat to you still. He'll come after you." He pauses, watching my reactions, studying me.

"I know." I say quietly, never breaking eye contact with him.

"No, I don't think you do, Sophia. He is a dangerous man whether you want to admit or not. And even though I don't really talk about it with you, the team is doing everything we can to find him and put him away. But I need you to do something for me."

"Anything."

"If he comes near you..."

"Let you know."

"Yes, or call anyone at the BAU. You need to let us know as soon as he contacts you." I nod in response. But I doubt Auburn will ever come near me again. It was one night. And besides, I'm highly protected by the BAU and Spencer. Especially Spencer.

For the rest of the night, we talk and watch a movie together. As I relax in his arms I think about the near future. Is it always going to be like this? Fucking and being kinky and then just pretending everything is cute and cuddly? Will it get worse? I look at Spencer after the movie ends and see that his eyes are closed and a soft snore escapes his mouth. He looks too cute to wake so I just stay there, wrapped up in blankets and his arms, setting my alarm to wake Spencer and myself. I'm off work for the next couple days and have absolutely no plans, but I'm sure Spencer has something planned for the both of us. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

I wake up to kisses on my neck as my alarm sounds faintly in the background, "Sophia Henry, wake up my good girl... or should I say, my bad girl." I turned over to see Spencer, but it wasn't Spencer. Auburn Wright. His hands grasp my neck, choking me. I struggle to scream. His hands grip me tighter. Screaming obscene things in my ear, "Whore, fucking whore, shitty sinner, ugly whore, stupid girl." Over and over again he says these things in my ear. Pinning me to the couch. "You fucking whore, you're a dirty little slut and you know it. A stupid c*nt." No, no, no this is not happening. Please no. Spencer said that he would come after me. I shouldn't have taken it with a grain of salt; dismiss it. I start to lose conscience, coming in and out of reality, everything going blurry. But I can still hear something in the background.