♥ 06 ♥

⚠️⚠️⚠️
𝒯𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝒞𝐻𝒜𝒫𝒯𝐸𝑅 𝒞𝒪𝒩𝒯𝒜𝐼𝒩𝒮 𝒮𝐸𝒳𝒰𝒜𝐿 𝒮𝒞𝐸𝒩𝐸𝒮, 𝒟𝒪𝑀𝐼𝒩𝒜𝒩𝒯 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒮𝒰𝐵𝑀𝐼𝒮𝒮𝐼𝒱𝐸 𝒯𝐸𝒩𝒟𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐼𝐸𝒮 𝒜𝒩𝒟 𝒫𝑅𝒜𝐼𝒮𝐸 𝒦𝐼𝒩𝒦. 𝒫𝐿𝐸𝒜𝒮𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝒜𝒟 𝒪𝒩 𝒜𝒯 𝒴𝒪𝒰𝑅 𝒪𝒲𝒩 𝑅𝐼𝒮𝒦. 𝒴𝒪𝒰 𝐻𝒜𝒱𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐸𝒩 𝒲𝒜𝑅𝒩𝐸𝒟.
⚠️⚠️⚠️

After my shift at the hospital, I hurry home and grab my nicest dress and shoes. Hopping in my car I turn on the radio listening to some rock music. Thumping the steering wheel to the beat I turn on the street of the restaurant. I see Spencer's car in the parking lot and park right next to it. I notice getting out of my own car that he is still sitting in his, talking on the phone. I stop and wave to get his attention. He looks stressed out as he taps his fingers on the car door, nodding his head responding to the other end of the call. I catch his eye and he smiles in return. Wrapping up the call, he gets out of the car and apologizes.

"I'm sorry I didn't get a table, I got a call as I was driving and couldn't shake it." I nod and follow him into the building.

Truth be told I feel weird around Spencer. Everything went so fast last night and what happened this morning, I don't know what to say or do around him. I mean, texting him and saying sexy things over messages is one thing but rolling them off the tongue is another. My thoughts drift while I watch him. Everything he has done since we sat down is to tempt my trouble. The way he sips his wine. Taps the glass, and uses his free hand to reach for me. I don't return anything. I just sit there. But the damn man keeps tempting me.

It's after we get our food that I start to even think about speaking. I struggle to find words though. He can see that my eyes are going all over the place after taking a sip of my drink. I had ordered a virgin Pina Colada thinking it wasn't a great idea to drink. I'd rather have a clear mind when Spencer and I go over his dominance. Of course, the dark but submissive side of my soul wants to know more and be his sub (if he identifies as a dominant and nothing more) but the hopeless romantic wants to be with Spencer, more than just friends, more than just a possible plaything. My conscience interrupts the thought, Fuck, Sophie, you hardly fucking know the fucking man. GO SLOW YOU HOE. Yes, yes, yes, he's hot and sexy as fuck and he intrigues you to no heavenly end but obviously, you shouldn't do this.

"You're exceptionally quiet tonight." He observes. He waves his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention the same way I did earlier.

"I just don't know what to talk about, honestly." I look down, raising my fork to take a bite of my food. Chewing on it, I immerse myself in the taste rather than focusing on Spencer. The spicy cumin lamb is better here than it is a few minutes away from my parents' house. It's spicier and the lamb tastes fresh. But none of that keeps me distracted from Spencer.

"We could talk about Wright." He suggests carefully.

"You know that's not something I want to talk about."

"It's an icebreaker, only an icebreaker."

"Do you have any more information on him?" I give in, asking about it. He smiles and leans in from his side of the table.

"Good, you broke the ice, now, let's get to it. You want to know more about the dominance that resides in me?" He says lowly. His voice and words make me quiver. I nod. Still keeping quiet.

Shit, why did you do that Sophie?

"But, I do think it's something we should talk about in private. So let's have a nice, romantic date, eat our dinner and go for ice cream and head back to my place, we'll discuss it there, in the privacy of my bedroom."