♥ 05 ♥

⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓭𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽

My feet are cold as the alarm I have under the pillow goes off. Pressing the stop button I see that Spencer isn't even in bed with me. Did I do something wrong? After registering for a few seconds, I hear the shower running. I decide to go back to sleep for a bit while he's in the shower. Spencer is my only way home and then I have to go to the hospital. Tomorrow and thereafter, I'm off work.

I hope Spencer doesn't mind me sprawling out on the bed, covering the area where he slept, keeping it warm for him.

Drifting back to sleep I think of him with a towel wrapped around himself. What a sight to see...

"Sophie, wake up." Spencer says. His hand on my waist, rubbing slowly in circles. I open my eyes, seeing the stunning, sexy man sit in front of me. His hazel eyes focused with fear as if he was afraid he scared me awake. My eyes flitted at the view of him. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Coffee," My voice was sotto voce. Spencer grabs my hand, helping me ascend from the bed, my feet meeting the smooth carpet. We go to the kitchen and he grabs everything for the coffee as I sit down on the island stool watching him. "You look sexy when making me coffee." I disclose carefully. I wasn't sure if he felt the same this morning as he did last night.

He responds by jaunting over to me, planting a chaste kiss on my lips, "This," He points to the coffee maker that starts making the hot liquid, "This one is mine." I giggle as he continues, telling me that he's going to make me espresso, specially made for me and the work that I do, so I can help save lives.

"Yes, but you save lives too." I add in a sing-song voice.

"But if anything goes wrong, we bring them to you." Spencer points out.

"Ah, you got me there!" I exclaim, getting off the stool, going over to Spencer and start to get handsy with him.

The handsome man reciprocates by groaning softly. I take off his pants after undoing the buckle that guards what will spring out. When it does I'm shocked at how lavish it is. I didn't really see it last night but I felt it. And it felt massive. I run my tongue along the tip of his shaft, leaving my tongue pressed to it, teasing him. He groans in pleasure. Then taking a fist full of my hair into his left hand.

"Suck it," He demands. I submit to his loud order, taking all of him in my mouth. I close my eyes as I pleasure him, "Let me see your eyes. Look at me." I do look at him with so much admiration. Spencer rams himself into my mouth, tears drifting far from my eyes. With each push past my lips, he becomes rougher. I take my hand placing it at the base of him, my long fingers going back and forth from the base to my mouth. He pulls back my head as this one hole escapes his invasion.

"Are you enjoying mouth and tongue Doctor?" I say slyly.

"I'll enjoy it more if I can come in your mouth." Those words send me over the edge as I get wet in my panties, his cock closing the gap between us. I can feel the warm sticky liquid run down my throat. Soon after, he cleans my face up licking from my cheeks past my lips and chin, down to my neck. Leaving little nips everywhere.