00: Author's Note

A/N:     𝓗𝓮𝔂, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼, 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓵. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘'𝓶 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 Velvet

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU ALL TO READ THIS. AT THIS POINT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHERE THIS STORY IS GOING TO GO AND IF ANY OF YOU HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME ON

INSTA: CHINELLDEV20

TWITTER: ELLSDEVAUGHN20

OR PM ME HERE ON WATTPAD.

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜, 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝐼'𝓂 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒾𝓉𝑒𝒹!!!

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️

    This book contains many different things that some of you are uncomfortable with, so PLEASE read with your own discretion. I will notify you when a chapter may contain a trigger! If you have any problem with it, YOU WILL BE WARNED AHEAD OF TIME. I cannot stress that enough people. There will be warnings posted before the chapter starts. You will see the warning sign (emoji) to indicate said warning. So please do not snatch me in the middle of the night because you read on and felt uncomfortable.

A little background on how I get my ideas💡

    I listen to music! So if you guys have a specific song that you would like me to listen to give me an idea, please tell me! I would be forever grateful. I think listening to music is so peaceful and if you choose the right ones it can set the mood for everything.

ANOTHER THING BEFORE WE START:

I want you to know that even though we don't actually know each other, I already love each and every one of you. You are so worth it and everything you do, I support you. If you need a shoulder to cry on, please reach out to me. I have been through many things in life already and I know how much it can hurt sometimes. So please don't feel afraid. I have your back.

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Now, without further ado, I give you ♥

🆅🅴🅻🆅🅴🆃