♥ 24 ♥

Spencer told me that Tobias Hankel told him that he needed to confess. That he was a liar. But he's not. He's just a man. All throughout recovery, Spence and I talked about everything. Or at least what he was ready to tell me.

I lay in bed while Spencer was in the shower early this morning. It was a Saturday and Spencer had the weekend off, as did I. So we decided that this would be the perfect day to go shopping for a wedding gift for Carla and Kyle's wedding. It was next week and the invite was extended to Spencer. I just thought about bringing him as my plus one but the two of them apparently liked Spencer enough to allow him to come. I get up to get some orange juice and look at the invite that has both of our names on it. I remember stopping at my apartment a few days ago and it was in my mail slot, "𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓪 𝓗𝓮𝓷𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓓𝓻. 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓭" it read. The calligraphy was neat and beautiful. No doubt that Kyle is the one that penned it.

I sit at the table and read the news on my phone. I hear the bathroom door creak open and look up to see a half-naked Spencer Reid whisk his way over to me. He plants a kiss on my forehead and makes his way to the coffee pot, "You know, there's a newspaper over by the couch with today's date on it..."

"You have been up for a long time, haven't you?" I chuckle.

"Just enough time to see you sleeping beautifully." He looks back at me and smiles. I watch him as he turns the coffee pot on.

"I thought about getting coffee before we shop." I walk over to him in my pajamas and run my fingers along his bareback. I plant soft, sweet kisses on him. I glide my hands down to the towel and unwrap it from his waist. I feel the swift air circulate my body as Spencer spins me around quickly. His lips land on mine and his hands pull to extend my pantsuit from my waistline. Shivers run all over my body and it's like I have butterflies in my stomach. I kiss him back with ultimate passion and he picks me up and I land on the counter. I immediately wrap my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. Our body's connecting.

I moan into the kiss just before his lips travel to my neck. My collarbone. And then ripping open my shirt, he attacks my chest, sucking on my breasts with urgency. It was until this moment that I realized that I was moaning uncontrollably. And that's when he said, "Shhh, I don't want the neighbors to hear you, keep quiet, darling." I do as I'm told when he comes up for air. I feel slight pressure start to build up when he makes his way down to his knees and pulls my pants and panties down, flinging them across the room.

"Stay still for me."

I nod.

His tongue brushes against my slit, making its way up to my clit. I loll my head back and feel my stomach start to turn. Spencer quickens the pace as his thumb starts rubbing circles around my throbbing clit, entering two fingers into me. I bite back a gasp as he invaded me a little more. I grab his bed-headed, brown curls, and tug. A nip results, making me yelp out in pleasure and pain. His eyes come up to meet mine and I look at him in awe. "I love you," I say softly.

"And I you, now let me finish." He demands. He goes back to his defiling me with his tongue and fingers. I soon climax all in his mouth and he cleans me up quickly before setting me back down on my feet. I push him back towards the counter to reciprocate the feeling he gave me.

He stops me, "we have to go get coffee and shop, remember?" He winks.

"But-"

"No buts, there will be plenty of time to do that when we get home." I roll my eyes as he walks away and grabs clothes for me to wear. He hands them to me.