♥ 08 ♥

⚠️⚠️⚠️

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮, 𝓼𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓵 𝓾𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽. 𝓢𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮. 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

I stare at him as we both sit up on the bed. "Okay, okay, lay it on me." I roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He snarls.

I shrug my shoulders, "What if I did? What are you gonna do about it?" Spencer rolls over and pins me back down on the mattress. I give a shrill giggle and he smiles giving up and letting me back up in a sitting position. I lay my hand on his shoulder, "okay, you wanna talk, let's talk."

"Wright called the BAU telling us about your run in..."

"I figured that's why you were so angry, because I didn't tell you about it as soon as he cornered me." I look down and feel shame shiver across my body, lingering there. Spencer raises my head up by my chin with his hand. Forcing me to look in his eyes.

"To be honest, Sophie, that's not why I was angry. I was angry because I thought I let it happen, I thought I was losing you and I only just began to-" He pauses, searching for words that he knows are there but don't come out, "I just started to get to know you, and I should've been there, to protect you."

I understand where he was coming from but it wasn't his fault that it happened today, "I should've stayed here instead of going out." I confess.

"No, no, I didn't want you to feel locked up here, you had every right to go anywhere. I just wish you would have called us when he showed up."

"I promise you, from now on, I will do as I'm told." I smirk. I trail my fingers down his bare chest.

"Now don't be getting all handsy with me young lady, we are still trying to talk this out." He reminds me. I nod my head giving him a 'yes sir' look and trace small lines on his member. An 'oh fuck' forms on his lips as I move my hair to one side and start to suck him slowly.

"So what you're saying is that I still need to be punished?" I look up at him pouting. He hardens at my words. Spencer shakes his head and starts to pull my hair as he thrusts into my mouth. A smile sprawls across his lips as his cum shoots down my mouth. He leans down to kiss me cleaning up the mess he made.

"What I'm saying is that, from now on, please be extra careful. I don't feel like losing you." He laughs. His lips press to my neck, trailing kisses down to my collarbone. Moans falling out of my mouth quietly as his fingers find the inside of my thigh, tracing circles to make those sounds come out of me again and again. The interruption to follow makes me groan so loudly that Spencer gets a little frustrated with the new sound that he answers my phone for me, "Hello, Sophia Henry's phone, she can't come to the phone right now she's busy at the moment." And he hangs up the phone.

"Spencer, what was that? Who called?"

"I don't know," He begins to kiss my lips, pausing for a moment to add, "You're busy." He jokes.

That night I went home to get some rest by myself. Having a night to myself seemed like a good way to go since Spencer has to go into work in the early morning and I want more sleep than be awoken by him at six in the morning. And it's not like we are joined at the hip. I open the door, everything that had been smashed earlier that day was still there. I tiptoe around the shattered pieces and grab sheets from the drawers of my dresser. There was still blood on the mattress so I have decided to sleep on the couch tonight. I drape the sheets over the cushion occasionally looking at the damage in the doorway and kitchen. I feel a vibration in my back pocket. Pulling out my phone I see that it is Spencer texting me. I debate answering it knowing full well that if I text him back, it would end in the BAU coming over here to investigate my apartment. I then remembered what I told him. What I promised him.