EPILOUGE

SETH POV:

Hi I'm back! Yeah yeah alright...you can put your tissues away now, ha ha.

So...you wanna know how I did it don't you? Let's journey back...

NIGHT OF MONEY IN THE BANK...

We were met by the same EMT guys who had driven us down, and they carefully guided the now very drowsy Roman back to the inside the ambulance van. I hopped in the back with them, and we all headed on to the hotel.

We had just got out of the lift on our floor, and began walking down the corridor. And it was during that walk ladies and gentlemen, that the plan first came to mind. My heart suddenly began beating faster in excitement with every step I took, as the plan I was thinking was becoming more and more real. I had to do everything in my power not to let my nerves show! And even though I knew Roman would be way too out of it to recognize which door we were at, I still had to be cautious. The second we reached the hotel room, and I told the EMT guys we were here, I knew there could be no turning back...because I had led them all to my room!

The next step...the key. I had to completely bluff this one...

''Where's his key?'' asked the medical staff.

''In my...my back pocket'' Roman mumbled, still heavily doped up on his meds.

They held Roman up while they fiddled around and got his key.

''Hey, be careful!'' one of the guys said.

''It's okay, got him! I got him!'' The other said, grabbing Romans arms which had slipped lose from round his shoulder, causing Roman to stumble slightly.

''Here let me'' I offered, and that's when I played my sleight of hand, letting them in with my key, while I carefully tucked Romans key inside my back pocket.

''You ok buddy?'' the EMT's were asking him.

''Mm hmm...I just wanna lie down...'' Roman mumbled again.

I opened the door, then waited patiently while they took Roman inside in my room.

Once he was in, I kindly thanked both the EMT guys, and watched as they exited in the lift. I then stood nervously in the empty hotel corridor, with only the sound of my beating heart being heard as I hesitated over my risque plane.

With a deep breath, I slowly took Romans key from out of my pocket and looked down at it...if you turn back now Seth, then it would have all been for nothing...I thought. And with another deep breath, I slowly walked over to where Romans room was, and to where Faith was fast asleep on the other side of the door...

I took one last deep breath, before closing my eyes and opening them again, as I nervously slid the key into the door...

The room was pitch black, except for the peak of light coming out from under the bathroom door. I slowly tip-toed over to it and opened it a bit further so I could see.

There she was, sleeping peacefully in bed, with both arms tucked under her pillow, wearing a slinky white nightdress. I slowly walked over and stood by her bed. Oh god Faith...you're just as beautiful as ever beautiful babe. Why couldn't this be under normal situations? Why couldn't you be with me? Because you don't deserve someone as good as her Seth I thought, answering my own question You never did. A girl like Faith deserves someone who will love her for all eternity, the way Roman does, instead of dragging her into the shadows like you do man.

I needed a moment....

I quickly walked back to the bathroom, and went in, shutting the door behind me. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror now...