CHAPTER 24

''HOW DARE YOU!!'' she yelled outraged, standing up from her table and pushing back her chair with such force, it actually rolled across the floor and dented the wall behind her!

My natural reaction was to jump back in fear, but I somehow managed to maintain my composure, and stand the ground I needed to walk on...I'm doing this for you Roman, because I love you, and because I feel so guilty...but I hate this. I hate every last minute of it!

Stephanie powerfully walked from around her table, wasting no time whatsoever as she got right in my up face ''Just who the hell do you think you are?! Walking in to my office, MY OFFICICE, demanding favours from ME!!'' she snarled, her piercing blue eyes burning a black hole through mine.

''I don't exactly see you denying it'' I replied cooly.

Her nostrils immediately began flaring with rage! I felt if I wasn't careful, she may actually try and kill me!

''Wait a second... ''hire someone back?'' she frowned, suddenly realising what I had said ''who exactly is the contract for?'' she asked curiously.

Here goes...''Seth Rollins.''

I watched as Stephanie's whole body suddenly became very relaxed, and her eyes slowly turned from menacing to curiously suspicious...

''Did my father put you up to this?'' she asked, her lips slightly curling up at the sides ''are we filming Swerved right now?'' she grinned, her eyes darting round her office looking for hidden cameras.

''I don't know what happens inside a McMahon household, but I assure you Stephanie, this is no joke''

Her face turned to stone once more.

''...I am dead serious Stephanie, and I need you to listen beca...-''

''Let me see if I can get this straight Faith'' she said interrupting me ''you're telling me you want me to re-hire, then draw up a contract for Seth Rollins? The same Seth Rollins who raped you over four years ago?''

''Look ple...-'' I began.

''The same man who just two years ago screwed you up so emotionally, you deemed it necessary to fuck up a live episode of Monday Night Raw, because you were hurting that bad inside! Is that him? Is that the same Seth you're talking about?'' she asked sarcastically, looking me up and down in disgust ''ANSWER ME!!!''

''Yes'' I nodded timidly.

She leaned in now, forcing me to look into her steely ice cold eyes ''was he that good Faith you just couldn't let him go?'' she asked in a low but spiteful tone.

''How could you say that to me Stephanie?!'' I cried, tears immediately filling my eyes and streaming down my face with hurt.

''Easy. I'm automatically awarded an insult of my own, after you try and to use my affair to blackmail me'' she said calmly.

I looked down in shame.

I suddenly felt myself becoming smaller and smaller, while Stephanie's confidence stood tall.

''How long have you known'' she asked, stepping back from me now and walking over to perch herself on the end of her table.

''About a week. He um, he approached me last Mond...—

''About my affair.''

''Oh. Um, same time I guess...same night too.'' I told her.

She sighed loudly, shaking her head in disbelief.