CHAPTER 30

''....residing in Davenport Iowa, and weighing in at 220bls....Seth...Roooollllliiinnnnssss!'' the announcer said. The crowd was still chanted like it did the night I returned, with a mixture of cheers and boos as soon as they saw me. But more and more recently, I'd started noticing that there were cheering a lot more for me. I guess it's true what they say...people really do love a good bad boy.

''...and his opponent, all the way from Gainesville Georgia...A....J....Styyyyylllleeesssss!''

I watched as he did his silly little cheerleading pose, and flicking back his soccer mom hair trying to look cool...such a prima donna!

The bell rang now, and AJ was quick off the mark to square up to me...you know AJ, if you were a little taller, you may actually stand a chance at beating me tonight...I smirked at my own inner joke, but it was short lived (pun intended) by one smack to the face from AJ.

I spun my head back round, and shoved him with all my might, using ten times the force and speed he used to shove me with, back at the Performance Centre that day! And it at was times like this that AJ's height actually worked to his advantage, as he fell back hard, but managed to somehow turn it into a backwards roll. He then flipped back up to his feet, and ran at me full speed! I lunged forward to grab him, but AJ was too quick, as he slid down between my legs, then missile drop kicked me from behind, all the way across the ring, sending me headfirst into the corner turnbuckle.

You little shit! I thought angrily now!

I held my nose, and quickly turned round to attack him, but he'd ducked under the ropes, and up to the top turnbuckle where I was stood, grabbing my head with his feet, and flinging me once again across the ring, this time with a massive hurrucanrana! Then before I even knew what was happening, I was yelling in pain and holding my left leg. That's when I looked down to see AJ hanging onto it with his famous submission move, the Calf Crusher!

Are you freakin' kidding me?! Jeez! It's like trying to catch one of those annoying little fruit flies that buzz around you all summer, only for them to fly into your food anyway, pft!

You may be fast AJ, but I have strength and agility, both of which I'm gonna use to my advantage!

I fought through the pain and rolled forward, forcing him to break the hold on me, which I used to hurriedly limp back toward the corner turnbuckle and jump on it, but AJ was behind me again like lightning!

My plan was to drop him from the top rope, with a sit up Powerbomb! But I suddenly became distracted when AJ began mocking me...

''C'mon boy, that all you got?'' he asked, grinning at me cockily.

''I thought you were 'Seth Freakin' Rollins'...re-design, re-build, re-claim...ain't that your motto?'' he asked, looking me up and down and chuckling ''Your pathetic!'' he hissed at me.

Once again, I felt myself being put in a position where I just couldn't resist...

''I guess I should take your motto then, and call myself the 'Phenomenal' Seth Rollins! I mean it wouldn't be a lie...'' I smiled ''just ask Summer''

I saw a blaze of hellfire rage in AJ's eyes , and that only meant one thing...I was in for an ass kicking of a lifetime! But that trailer park trash had it coming!

I winced as he roughly grabbed me by my hair, and flipped me upside down. I had no way of escaping now, and I felt my body go crashing hard into the canvas with a powerful Styles Clash"

''One...Two...Three!''

I was out!.

*****

Later, as I limped through the gorilla and down to the guys locker room, I saw Braun standing there with Orton and Summer Rae, along with a few other guys on the roster, and they all began laughing the second they saw me.

I decided to keep my head straight and just keep going.

''Yeah, great match Seth...reeeeaaaallllyyyy 'Phenomenal'' I heard AJ call out from behind me, making the others all laugh at my lumping away.

Jerk off!!

I turned the corner and almost smacked straight into Faith, who was on her way to the ring for her match with Charlotte that night. She stopped and tried to turn back when she saw me, but then remembered she didn't have time, as her matchup was coming soon ''Faith please...um how are you?'' I stammered, trying to smile and hold myself up on my limped leg as I spoke to her ''Come on, I just want to know how you are'' I smiled.

She had to pass me to get to her match, and she tried to do it without looking at me, but I guess I just bring out the anger in people ''Better than you by the looks of it'' she smirked, looking down now at my leg.

''The pain doesn't hurt me as much as you babe'' I whispered.

''Good!'' she hissed, before storming past me towards gorilla position.

ROMAN POV:

I was trying so hard, day after day to be strong for myself, for my image, and for the business, but most of all for Faith. I could see she was having a hard time dealing with everything, even though she rarely ever let it show. She came clean to me the other night too about her smoking, which I chuckled and told her I already knew, and that I would never judge her regardless. As for me, I wondered just how many people were judging me right now, or even us, over Seth's return.

Nobody knew the real reason why, or how he was able to get his job back after all he'd done, and our colleagues were gossiping about it at any opportunity they got. The atmosphere everyday was weighing down on both Faith and me like a dark cloud...she may have her cigarettes to get through the day, but what about me? I had no way of venting my stress. I was taking my medication daily and that was stressful enough! So just hearing a passing comment in the locker room, or a look in someone's eye, was enough to make my hands start shaking in irritation. And every day, I felt like I was the one to blame for all this, because if I had only been strong, been more confident, then that weasel would never have gotten the chance to blackmail his way back into our lives!

And every day now, every god damned fucking day, I had to sit and hope that Seth would keep his word and not tell a soul about my secret. I hated that he still had power over the situation, but for now, that's just how it was....but it felt like shit!!