CHAPTER 11

(WARNING: This chapter has mild sexual content)

FAITH POV:

I always love the way Roman closes his eyes and clenches his jaw, about two seconds before he's about to cum, it's just so sexy to watch!

I looked up at him, and smiled when his handsome face flushed a gentle pink colour as he came inside me...it felt absolutely amazing! After about ten seconds, he reached between my legs and slowly pulled out of me, before removing the very full condom and chucking it in the trash.

''You ok baby...did you like that?'' he whispered softly.

''Of course Roman, I love when you make love to me'' I smiled up at him ''mmmm I feel soooo relaxed right now'' I grinned, stretching my body out under him.

''See baby, I told you all would be ok once we got here'' he smiled, and reached his hand down to my waist holding me tight, while slowly smoothed the other over my thigh before kissing my lips softly.

''I'm going to take a quick shower oaky baby?'' he smiled.

''Ok'' I smiled back, and watched as his fine body got out of bed, as he walked over and wrapped a towel round his waist ''oh and Roman?''

''Yes baby?''

''I love you'' I smiled over at him.

''I love you too baby'' he grinned, coming back and planting a soft kiss on my forehead, before going to the bathroom for his shower.

I waited until he closed the door, before quickly flinging the covers back and stepping out onto the balcony. I needed fresh air in my lungs, not because of our steamy lovemaking session, but because ever since this morning all I could think about was Seth. I so desperately wanted to tell Roman everything that had happened, but I feared if I did, his anger would shield him from seeing the bigger picture.

I gave you that damn money to get rid of you Seth, NOT to give you an excuse to try and contact me again! I felt raged with irritation, and didn't want the stress of it all to start seeping out. So once again, I did the only thing I knew would calm my nerves right now, and that was to go and have a cigarette.

I made up an excuse, telling Roman I had a sudden sugar rush, and that I was going to go down to the hotels vending machine in the lobby area to see what I could find. He offered to go for me, but I told him I also needed to stretch my legs a little after the way he'd exhausted me, which of course made him extremely proud of himself, and me giggle as I ducked out quietly.

ROMAN POV:

I knew Faith was smoking again.

And even though she always tried to cover it with her amazing cherry almond perfume, it was never a match for all that tobacco. Funny thing is...this all started when we landed in Davenport yesterday, a place that held a thousand nightmares for us. I of course didn't like her smoking at all, for her health more than anything, but given the circumstances which I knew had caused her emotional stress, I decided to let it go for now because I understood how she felt, I really did. And if they helped her cope in a way I couldn't, then I would rather she smoke a few, than her be nervous and upset.

Very soon though, I would gently try and wean her off of them, because her health and wellbeing meant just as much to me as her love and attention.

However with all that being said, I couldn't shake the nagging feeling that had been looming over me ever since this morning...why did you lie about the rose's baby? Because clearly they were for you...

Even though the idea had crossed my a few times, I really didn't believe Faith would ever cheat on me, not now, not after being together so long. We were in a really good place relationship-wise, what with us now living together, and still being very much in love. And if that wasn't enough, we also spent every second of every day together, except during matches. So I guess even if she wanted to cheat, she just wouldn't have the time. I quickly dismissed the silly thought from my memory, but the question still begged...who were they from?

Maybe it's from a fan? Yeah that's it, it must be a fan...I rationed, remembering once when an obsessed female fan had sent me a pair of her lacy underwear, only she addressed it to the wrong Samoan, and I had to deal with at least a month's worth of teasing from Dwayne when he got them through his mail box.

I decided now to just let the whole thing go, and concentrate on keeping the promise I had secretly made for my beautiful girl, and that was to make her feel whole again now that we were here.

Just then her phone beeped...

Automatic reflex made me look at the screen. I mean, I was used to our phones beeping and vibrating constantly with calls, texts, and emails from work especially– just came with the profession I guess.

But this time...this time I wish I didn't. It was a Flash Message, and in one glance I read:

{Did you get them?}

I felt my heart begin to thud!

They could only be talking about one thing...the roses. But who were ''they'' exactly? Because I knew a simple fan wouldn't have her number.

Just then the door opened, and Faith walked back in. I smiled and watched as she sauntered over and got back into bed with me.

''Come here you'' I grinned, and held her close to me in my arms, while kissing her hard...I really wish you wouldn't do that to yourself baby I thought, tasting the unhealthy tobacco on her tongue, along with the taste of spearmint gum she must have had after. We both lay down to sleep now, and I waited patiently while Faith reached for her phone to set her alarm like she does every night. In an instant I felt her entire body stiffen, and I knew she had seen the message too. She quickly put the phone down and turned round to kiss me.

''I love you Roman'' she whispered, her voice sounding unusually worried.

''I love you too baby '' I whispered back, and even though we lay quietly side by side together, neither one of us got a single wink of sleep that night.