CHAPTER 31

ROMAN POV:

I hated that I had to say this, but for the first time the WWE Universe was getting on my stinking nerves!!! They were cheering for that skunk like he was a freakin' god or something! Even Bray and a few of the other top WWE Superstars, had taken to twitter to vent their irritation over Seth's re-return success. He was somehow doing what none of us perceived him to ever do now that he was back...and that was pulling in big money for the company!

I received an email from Vince on the Wednesday of that week, asking that I come to his office for a meeting the following day. What I wasn't expecting however, was to see that little skunk at the meeting also...plus two big bouncer guy's standing on either side of our chairs...What the hell's going on...? I wondered.

''Oh you can ignore them'' Vince smiled, noticing the expression on my face ''Uh, take s seat Roman'' he gruffed in his usual way.

''Yes Sir'' I said, and slyly threw Seth a sceptical look...If you've opened your mouth about my condition I will kill you Seth! I thought in anger.

Seth just sat there expressionless, his hands calmly on his knees, while looking straight out in front of him. I looked over at the two bouncers, feeling a little intimidate at their presence...why do they need to be here? I thought curiously.

''Now I've called you both in here for a number of reasons, but the main reason is...respect.'' Vince said.

Seth and I just looked at each other confused.

''Now a lot's happened in the past...'' Vince continued ''I know that, you know that. But a lot can happen for the future if we do this right gentleman. Now Roman, I'm sure being such a young man like yourself, you keep up with Social Media? Well good!'' he said, not even giving me a chance to answer ''Then you would have noticed that Seth's return to the WWE has become more bigger and popular than most of us here in management could ever have imagined'' he said, beaming dollar signs in his eyes.

I rolled my own eyes slightly, and Vince immediately caught sight of it ''Now I don't want you getting upset son'' he said softly ''because you're the face of this company now, and that's where I want you to stay...''

Now it was Seth's turn to roll his eyes ''...but with the way things are going, it's almost impossible for us to ignore what the WWE Universe is begging for. And that brings me back to my point. Even with everything that has happened, I actually respect you both very much'' he smiled at us.

Really? You respect Seth? REALLY?!! I stared at Vince like he was insane or something, but he ignored my look and carried on ''And business is business, so...I'm changing the line up for Money In The Bank next month''

My heart began to thud now...

''Seth, your no longer entering the Money In The Bank Ladder match''

''I'm not?!'' he asked in both surprise and disappointment.

''No'' Vince said, and looked up at the two bouncers now, who now edged in a little closer to Seth and I ''...now you're entering as number one contender for Romans WWE Championship title belt'' he beamed.

My whole world immediately came crashing down!

I dare not look at him, it would make me too angry with rage! I already knew Seth was beaming ear to ear with the news and once again, I felt sick!!

''Its big money Roman. It's the dream match the WWE Universe want to see, it's what they've been begging to see ever since Seth returned. They want to see the feud of a lifetime...they want to see: The Grudge Match Of The Century!!'' he said, spelling it out with his hand in the air.

I just continued to stare at him.

''And out of respect Roman, you'll be paid a very generous bonus for this'' Vince said, trying to ease me on board.

''It's not about the money Vince. This son of a bitch raped my girl!! If you put me in a match with him, I can't promise you I won't kill him'' I told Vince, knowing that Seth was hanging onto my every word.

''You can try'' Seth said under his breath.

I jumped up now ready to kill him right there and then, and that's when the two bouncers grabbed me by my arms and held me back.

''You can't do this!'' I begged Vince ''It's wrong! It's unjust! It's...it's cruel!!''

''It's also best for business Roman'' Vince said seriously ''now I shouldn't have to remind you son, that your contract states all decisions made by me are final. And this is final Roman'' he said in a very authoritative tone ''So, at money in the bank it will be Seth, versus Roman, for the WWE Heavyweight Championship belt. I suggest you both find a way to get along, because over the next coming weeks, you will be working together much more closely. We will announce it to the WWE Universe next week on Monday Night Raw''

*****

FAITH POV:

''Fucking mother fucker!!!''' Crash! Bang bang! Punch!! Crash!!!

''Roman! Stop please! We have to pay if we break something!'' I begged.

''I don't fucking care!!'' he yelled.

My god, I've only ever seen him like this once...back at the hotel the night we found out that Seth was the one who attacked me! He was scaring me a little, but at the same time I completely understood where his frustration was coming from.

''You didn't see his face baby'' he cried ''he was just sitting there, looking so fucking smug like he'd already won the Championship or something! And Vince, mean really? He wants to talk respect?! I swear I just lost all the respect I ever had for that man now!! Hunter's right...he's a money grabbing old fool!!'' CRASH!!

''Baby you don't mean that'' I said softly.

''Yes I do Faith, I mean every word of it! And to show just how serious I am about all this, I'm going to dedicate my first kill Vincent Kennedy McMahon!!!''' CRASH! BANG BANG!!!!

''Roman! Stop please!!'' I begged once more.

''Why aren't you more angry huh? I expected you of all p-peopl...t...to...'' THUD!!!

''ROMAN!! ROMAN??!!'' Oh Jesus Christ!!

I quickly dug around in Romans back pocket for his pills, then administered them as quickly as I could with bottle of nearby water, before sitting and holding him in my arms until it eventually it went away...thank god there was no Joe!

I smiled for him as he looked up at me now, completely helpless like a baby, as he continued to shake in my arms, while holding on to me tightly.

''That's why...'' I said softly.

I watched as a tear rolled down his cheek, followed by my own tear down mine. We hugged each other for the longest while before we fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms

SETH POV:

Yeah I hated to see that too...

But hey, I'm being given a god damn title shot at Money In The Freakin' Bank! Yasss!

But still, real sorry...