CHAPTER 36

SUNDAY. 7:00PM. LAS VEGAS NEVADA. THE NIGHT BEFORE 'THE MONEY IN THE BANK PPV'...

SETH POV:

The week had rolled on pretty fast, and the upcoming title match between myself and Roman had been trending number one on Twitter since yesterday. The contract signing fiasco on Monday had gotten so many tweets, and so much social media attention, that the USA Network decided to give WWE a commercial free period for the title match segment of the show to boost rating...so no pressure then!

I still had to pinch myself that I was in the main event! I swear, even with all my conniving and trickery, I never would have bet that I would have gotten this far! Even my twitter followers had doubled in size in just these past two weeks, and it was definitely something to be proud of. In fact, I was feeling so good, I decided to send out a cheeky tweet, just to throw my opponent off his game a little...

''RE-CLAIM'' was all it said.

I also decided to keep myself away from the rest of the talent while I was here at the hotel. I just didn't want anyone trying to bother me, piss me off, sway me off my game, or irritate me before the matchup tomorrow. It was a pretty big deal, and deserved my full concentration. I also didn't forget who I was in that match with...the man who I had blackmailed to get here in the first place. We had so much history Roman and I, and even though I resented the fact that he was the face of the company now, and the love of Faiths life, we both deserved to have an EPIC match for the ages! And I wasn't gonna let him down.

I decided I was gonna have a nice quiet evening, maybe watch a little ESPN, then order in room service. But first, a nice hot shower!

1 HOUR LATER...

I came out the shower feeling fresh and relaxed, and I thought back to how far I'd come from having to share a shower with about ten other guys in that county jail, to absolutely no shower when I got out. The feeling was priceless! And it made me really appreciate the smaller luxuries that life has to offer.

Yep! Being alone tonight was definitely the best option for me...oh who are you kidding Seth? It's not like you have any other choice right now, the entire roster still hates you, which means you don't even have a friend you can turn to right now. There's not even one Superstar that looks your way, or even smiles at you. Well, except for that cruiserweight guy...something Towza, but he probably just smiled to make up for the fact that he doesn't speak a word of English.

Not that I didn't expect this to happen once I got here, but I can't deny the fact that even The Architect gets a little lonely sometimes...maybe I should just change my slogan to The Lone Wolf or something I sighed.

Alright alright...the moments over! Jeez you're a bunch of wimpy readers!

So anyways, you can imagine my surprise when I came back from the bathroom, to find a small note under the door...I walked over and picked it up, it read:

Hey,

I hope I have the right room...Seth Rollins right? I know you've probably heard this a million times over in your career, but I'm a HUGE fan of yours! I'm actually staying here in this hotel tonight, and I heard you were here too, so... I couldn't help but try and say hello at least. I realise this may be a bit forward, but I would love it if you gave me the opportunity to buy my favourite WWE Superstar, AND the most sexiest man I have ever seen in my life, a drink. I'll be by the hotel pool bar area for like the next couple of hours...I would love it if you came by.

My name is Crysta by the way!

xoxo

(Oh and uh...I'll be the one in the red towel and black bikini....❤️)