Editing!

Hey everyone, it's cel (your author!)

Thank you so much to all 1.3 MILLION of you who have taken the chance to read this book (whether it's once or five times, you guys are insane!!) I can't explain how much all of your comments, votes and reads mean to me as a small-time author who simply wrote this out of pure imagination.

Because of that, I definitely didn't go through and edit the chapters before I published them as I focused too much on just banging them out as quick as possible for you guys at the time. However, now that I've actually gone through and re-read everything that I've written, I've realised just how much of a mess I've made it and how much I genuinely can't stand Belle's character at some points (oops!)

So I've decided I'm going to be editing Clairvoyant, fixing up all the mistakes I've made (maybe even adding in a few new scenes with some of your favourite characters, who knows?) as a thank you to all of you who've read this and hopefully will continue to do so after I polish this book off and make it the best it can be!!

Your reads and dedication towards my story mean more than you could ever imagine and I thank you all so much for helping me get this far and pushing me to keep writing even when I wanted to give up. I love you ALL so much!

cel :)