Epilogue

"Oh, okay. This is really happening. I mean, like, actually happening. Clarice - Clarice! I'm getting married!"

"Yes, you are, so please shut up and stop pacing so that I can finish off the last part of your hair!"

Belle, who had been wearing a hole in the floor, sucked in a deep breath and sat down, smoothing down the pants of her pure, white suit. She had had no interest in wearing a dress, believed that it contributed to gender roles and something that she didn't believe in. Harry, knowing this, had suggested they get matching suits, to make it even more special for the both of him. While he was off getting ready with Ron and the majority of the Weasley boys, Belle sat in Ginny's bedroom inside the Burrow, surrounded by her sister and her closest friends. Hermione was downstairs in the marquee tent helping Collette to greet the guests as they arrived and ensure that everyone and everything had a proper place to be, leaving Belle with Luna, Pansy, Ginny and Clarice.

"Were you this nervous before you got married?" Belle asked Clarice as the silver band around her left ring finger sparkled gently in the warm, afternoon sun and Clarice pressed her lips together in a small smile.

"Of course I was - half of me expected the wedding to be crashed by my husband's dragons." Ginny, who was sitting across the room from Belle with Pansy as the pair of them polished Belle's shoes, seeing as they had insisted for there was nothing else for them to do, snorted loudly

"And it was crashed... later on," she added and Clarice only grinned.

Five years after the graduation ceremony at Hogwarts, Clarice had started seeing Charlie Weasley, the second eldest Weasley brother who had taken a fancy to her the moment she revealed she lived in a house full of magical creatures. She had moved out, of course, but her apartment had been set up to look like the inside of her family home.

"Pans, are you sure it's a good idea for you to be walking up and down those steps?" Belle asked and Pansy only rolled her eyes.

"Stop flapping, Belle," she replied.

"I think she's right, you're only a few weeks off from giving birth," Luna added and Pansy frowned.

"I'm fine-"

"Okay! Okay, let's not argue on Belle's wedding day, shall we?" Clarice interrupted, patting her younger sister's shoulders gently.

"You're all done." Belle raised a hand to her hair, which fell in thick, shiny waves down her back due to the marvellous creation that was Sleekeazy's hair potion. Her face had very little make-up on it, the most being her tinted lips, lined eyes and thickened eyelashes. Her suit was crisp and clean, as a result of the muggle ironing her mother had done the night before. It wasn't the traditional go-to look for a wedding, but Belle loved it and that was what mattered.

"If Harry hadn't asked you to marry him just over a year ago, I probably would have asked you to run away with me," Pansy stated as she struggled to her feet, placing her hands on her swollen stomach. Belle rolled her eyes, but the corners of her mouth quirked upwards in a small smile as a pink tinge settled in her cheeks.

A soft knock on the door sounded before it opened, revealing the face of the very person who would be walking her down the aisle in place of her father, Newt Scamander.

He smiled, his eyes lighting up as he took in the sight of Belle standing before him. He shook his head gently as he noticed Pippin, the slowly-aging dragon sitting on her shoulder.

"You look beautiful, Belle," he stated and Belle smiled gently. She was only minutes off from being married to Harry and her nerves were at an all-time high, making her wonder if she was about to throw up all over her clean, black boots. Newt, clearly noticing the girl's hesitance, reached out and placed a hand on her upper-arm comfortingly.