Chapter 39:

The sun was peeking through the window when I heard the knock on the door. I jumped up and looked down, forgetting I was still in bed with Ezra. I pulled the blanket away. I still didn't have any clothes on.

"Shit, shit, shit." I freaked out, looking around the room.

"Ry, it's Brynn and Aiden. Open up." Brynn's voice called from the other side of the door.

I shook Ezra, trying to wake him. He stirred and grumbled. I picked up the pillow and smashed it against his face to try to get his attention.

"What the fuck, Riley?" Ezra groaned at me and pulled me down to him. His lips were pressed against mine before I even had time to collect my thoughts. I pulled away when I heard another knock on the door.

"It's Brynn and Aiden." My eyes were wide with panic.

"Just get dressed and open the door, dumbasses. I saw you two last night." Aiden called.

Ezra looked at me; his eyes were wide. I was returning the same look back to him.  So much for us trying to keep our little fling a secret. He broke my gaze when I looked down at my fully exposed naked body and smiled.

"Totally worth it." He said with a devilish grin on his face. He bent down and bit gently at my hard nipple and flicked his tongue over it.

"Shut up and get dressed." I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the stirring in the bottom of my stomach.

Ezra licked his lips and pulled me on top of him. He reached back to squeeze my ass, causing me to move against him. I could feel him growing against me. He was ready for me again. I moaned, feeling him pulsating below me. I started to try to climb off him and he pushed himself into me harder.  I pulled down his boxers and pulled him out to feel his skin again.

"Do it." Ezra hissed out when he saw me move my hand to tease him around me.

I looked down and bit my lip, deciding what I should do.

"Just fucking put it in Riley." He complained when I hesitated.

Against my better judgment, I lowered myself on top of him. 

"You are fucking amazing." Ezra said, closing his eyes and laying his head back.

Ezra grabbed my hips and pulled me down harder against him.  I rocked over him again and he sunk his fingertips into my hips as I greedily took him inside me.

"If you don't open the door, I will go get the spare key and come in." Aiden yelled through the door, losing his patience.

"One second." Ezra yelled, slamming his head back down on his pillow with a frustrated groan. He sighed when I stopped moving up and down on him.  It was bad enough Aiden found out. I didn't want him walking in on us too.

"Once we figure all this out today, I am going to bend you over and fuck you until you are screaming my name." He said in a quiet voice with hunger in his eyes.

A flush crossed my face. My eyes travel down to where my body met his.

"Good girl." He leaned up and whispered in my ear.

I untangled myself from him and started looking for my clothes. I was struggling to find anything other than the coveralls. Ezra got up and moved to the dresser. He grabbed a shirt and slipped it over his head and then added a pair of cotton shorts. He looked up at me and saw I was struggling to look for my stuff. He pulled out a t-shirt and another pair of shorts and threw them at me.

I wasn't quick enough to react and had to bend down to pick them up. He watched me bend over and smiled when I came up looking embarrassed.

"Nice view." His clear icy blue eyes were smiling.