Chapter 38:

When we got upstairs in the kitchen, he suddenly stopped and turned to face me. Ezra's eyes were torn with a mixture of excitement and worry. Was he rethinking taking me to his room with him?

"Are you sure you want to do this? You are extremely drunk and I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want to do." Ezra's voice was gentle as he ran his fingers over my cheek. "We can wait if you want to."

I swallowed and reached out nervously to run my hand over the bulge in his jeans. I was petrified about being with him. What if I didn't do it right or wasn't good enough? Did every girl worry about this as much as I did? I swallowed as I looked up at him, trying to find my confidence. My hand shook, betraying me.

"Are you nervous?" Ezra asked as he gently ran his hand over my cheek.

"A little. I haven't done this very much." I said. I felt like I had to be honest with him and hoped he wouldn't judge me for my lack of sexual prowess. I was worried he wouldn't like how I touched him or would laugh at me if I didn't know how to do something he might want me to do.

"You're grabbing my dick and I'm about to come in my jeans. You have nothing to worry about." He laughed.

I didn't have to say anything as I looked into his eyes and started to move my hand over him. He moaned and his eyes rolled back in his head. His mouth was on mine before I could even blink and he was devouring every inch of me. His tongue was hungrily dancing against mine. Ezra pulled away from me and I whimpered. I wanted his mouth on me and he was teasing me.

Ezra placed his hands on my shoulders and spun me around. He rubbed himself against me from behind and bent me over the countertop. He wrapped his hand in my braids and pulled back on my hair. I felt like I was going to combust. I wanted to scream out his name, but we were still too exposed here in the kitchen. We would need to stay quiet if we didn't want to get caught.

"Ezra, please." I begged.

I needed him.

The dark-haired boy laughed and smacked my ass before lifting me off the ground. I squealed with delight. He carried me over his shoulder up the stairs and into his room. Ezra pulled the door shut and locked it before placing me back down on the ground gently.

I crossed my arms over my chest as he walked over to flip on the little lamp on the table next to his bed. He smiled as he watched me fidgeting in the middle of the room.

I didn't know what to do next. 

Should I ask him what he wants me to do?

Ezra took off his shirt and my eyes watched as the muscles in his arms and chest shifted with the movement. I walked over and sat down on his bed, putting a little space between us until I could calm myself down.

My nerves had come back with a vengeance.

My eyes were locked on the tattoo just above Ezra's waistband. The music notes were playing with his every move towards me. Ezra took his hand and pushed his hair back and I looked up through my eyelashes at him. He stood in front of me and placed his thumb on my lips and I took it into my mouth. I nipped at his thumb tip before sucking and flicking my tongue over it at the same time.

"Fuck, Riley." He grabbed his cock with the other hand and groaned.

He removed his finger from my mouth and took a step back. I pulled the ties from my hair and undid the tight braids. I shook my hair out, letting the soft waves fall over my shoulders. I looked back up at him and he smiled at me, waiting for me to make another move.

I stood up in front of him and my hands shook as I unclasped my coveralls. I let them fall to the floor and kicked them away as he watched me. I lowered my eyes and ran my hands nervously down my body, letting him look at me.  My eyes met his and I was surprised to see him studying my face instead of my exposed body.