Chapter 27:

The band finished their encore and the bar lights came up slowly. The concert was over too fast for me. I wanted this feeling with Ezra holding me to last all night. I shifted my weight and untangled myself from him. I made sure to check that my skirt was covering me when I pulled away. I was a little surprised when he didn't make a move to stop me.

Looking back up at his face, I could see the trance the concert had placed us both under began to fall away. Ezra looked as confused as I felt. He leaned his head back against the wall and clenched his jaw and wouldn't even look back down at me. His hands went down to zip up his jeans finally. My cheeks were still flushed from my orgasm. I could feel the heat pouring off of them as I wiped the sweat from my face. The moisture in my panties was a silent reminder of what just happened between us. I knew I should clean myself up before we tried to find our group.

"I need to get to a bathroom." I spoke loud enough for him to hear me.

His eyes still didn't look down at me, but he leaned up from the wall and started walking towards the side of the bar where the restrooms were. What the hell? Was he really going to be like this with me? I grabbed his arm and spun him around, catching him off guard.

"Is there something wrong?" My brows furrowed. He didn't get to touch me that way and then turn around and pretend like nothing had happened between us. It may not have been what either of us had planned, but it happened. He could at least be a decent human being and acknowledge me.

"You said you needed to go to the bathroom. I am walking you to the bathroom." He said, looking over the top of my head. Why wouldn't he even look at me? Was what just happened that disgusting to him?

"Did I do something wrong?" I was starting to feel ashamed of my erratic behavior. Did I push myself on him or imagine the way he shifted so he could feel me against him?

There was no way I imagined it.

Ezra wanted me in that moment as much as I wanted him.

"We're not going to talk about this. I'll take you to the bathroom and we can get the hell out of this place. It's too hot in here." He said flatly.

Ezra finally lowered his eyes to mine and I could see the dark storm clouds covering them. He was clearly in a mood.

Ezra's eyes went wide and I turned around to see he was staring at our group heading this way. We had more to discuss, but we would have to pretend like everything was fine. I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes and tried to put on a fake smile.

"Wasn't that the best concert ever?" Anna screamed, running up to me. She wrapped her arms around me.

"It was pretty damn good." I told her with my face flushing as I looked back up at Ezra. He was watching every move I made to make sure I wouldn't give our secret away.

Aiden walked over to Ezra and reached out his hand to fist bump him. I slightly cringed at the thought of Ezra's hand still having me all over him.

"What happened, dude? The mosh pit started and you all disappeared." Aiden asked.

Ezra opened his mouth to speak and I quickly interjected. "Some guy grabbed my arm and pulled me in the pit. Ezra pulled me out."

JD looked at Ezra impressed and I felt a little guilty about making Ezra sound like a hero. It was true, Ezra did rescue me from getting murdered in the mosh pit, but he couldn't keep his hands off me. I was not going to tell JD the real story, and I just knew I couldn't chance Ezra screwing it up.

"I guess I'm not making you sleep in Mark's room." JD said to Ezra, smiling.

Mark raised an eyebrow, "Why not? I like to cuddle."