"Oh come on, Em. We have a little ti--"

"After I just buttoned your suit? Absolutely not."

"We have to wait for your hair to dry before we leave anyway."

"That's what a hair drying lacrima is for."

Sting groaned before flopping back down on the couch. Emi told him to get his shoes again so that he would be ready to go. The dragon slayer kept mumbling things under his breath that Emi couldn't make out. She rolled her eyes at his childish demeanor before going back to the bathroom to dry her hair. She walked out of the bathroom and saw that Sting was tying his shoes. She looked around the room and noticed the missing exceed.

"Where's Lector? He'll be late if he doesn't get ready soon."

"He's already ready. He went over to Ursa's."

Emi giggled before pointing out that Lector and Ursa seemed to get along pretty well.

"Well I would hope so," Sting retorted. "She is an Animal Taming wizard. It would only make sense that they get along."

Emi hummed before walking over to the kitchen table where she left her cloak.

"Are you sure we can't--"

Emi rolled her eyes before affirming, "I'm sure. Now go."

Emi pushed Sting out the door before shutting and locking it. He let out a breath as he continued to walk to the guildhall. Everyone decided to meet up there and walk together. Lector was the first one to spot the couple, and he darted into Emi's arms. Kira and Ayame arrived soon after, followed by Mich and Rin. Yuuki and Zack came into view next.

"Say," Mich started, "where's Master Rue?"

"He's probably getting ready to kick Emi's ass," Zack chortled.

"No way!" Kira exclaimed. "Emi will totally beat him."

Rin spoke next, declaring, "Actually, I think it'll be a tie. There's no way either of them can get the upper hand against each other. They seem pretty well matched."

"What do you say, Phoenix Wing. Wanna make a bet?" Mich spoke again.

All members agreed instantly before placing their bets. Sting, Lector, Ayame and Kira all bet that Emi would win. Zack, Yuuki and Ursa bet that Master Rue would win. Finally, Mich and Rin bet that it would end in a tie. Mich turned to Emi, who was standing there awkwardly.

"What do you think, Emi? Who will win?"

"Dude, you can't ask the person that's fighting," Rin scolded.

"Say, Emi," Yuuki questioned, "why are you still wearing your cloak?"

Kira quickly explained, "The princess gave her a direct order to come in her cloak so that everyone knows that she is at the party. She told the master that he should wear comfortable clothes as well because of their fight."

Everyone nodded before starting out on their journey to the palace.

-----------------------------------------------

"Wow," Ursa breathed, "this is absolutely stunning."

"Thanks!" Kira beamed. "Ayame and I did the decorations."

"Actually," Emi slyly remarked, "I believe the princess helped pick them out."

"You're here! The Cloaked Demon is actually here at my party. Do you know how cool that is?"