Dinah and LM pt.1

(Lauren's POV)

Today we are having a sleep over with the girls of little mix. It is their 3 year anniversary. Whenever we meet up with them Dinah is always asleep so this will be the first time she meets them. We are staying there from this afternoon till the night after tomorrow. So for three nights. We went to eat waffles at the waffle house. After that, we went to the mall to buy them gifts. "LoLo why are we here?" "We are getting gifts for little mix." "OK" We all went went our separate ways and said we would meet at the food court a 9. Dinah is always with me and Camila is always with Normani so they don't get lost. Dinah dragged me to the toy store. We were walking around, and I saw cute iPhone cases that match their personalities. I put those in the basket and continued walking. Dinah pulled me to the stuffed toys. She put four stuffed animals that fit their personalities. While we were walking to the cash register, Dinah pulled me to the wall with the posters. "LoLo can I have a poster?" "Which one babe?" "These ones." She showed me all the ones with Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, 1D, NBA logos and the Michael Jordan logo. In total there 10. We paid for all the items and met up with Ally and the other girls. We all went to our van and put all of our stuff in the trunk of the van. We drove to the little mix house and gave them our gifts and they thanked us. Everyone put their sleeping bags in the living room, where all nine of us would sleep. I noticed Dinah was hiding behind me. I guess she was shy I pulled her in front of me but she wouldn't budge. I carried her and we all went to sit on the couch or floor and talk. We and the Little Mix girls were just catching up on things. Dinah was still shy around the girls. We ate pizza and went to watch movies the rest of the night. Dinah and Camila fell asleep half way through the first movie.

(Ll -Leigh Anne Je-jesy Ja-Jade P-Perrie A-Ally N-Normani Lh-Lauren)

Ll- hey lauren why is dinah following you everywhere

Lh- she is just shy I guess

A&N- yup and she likes Lauren the best

Ja&Je&P- aww that is so cute

Ll&A- guys you all should sleep we are going shopping tomorrow