Movie Day

Lauren, Dinah and the girls went to go to the park. Ally was pushing Camila on the swings, Normani and Luren were on the other two swings and Dinah was sitting in Lauren's lap. They were having fun until they had to go back and the two younger girls were begging Ally to stay longer. Ally refused and they started nagging Normani and Lauren. Normani refused. Dinah and Camila pouted at Lauren knowing she would give in and she promised if they were behaving she would take them later. They finally went home. they all took showers and helped set the table for lunch. Ally said grace and they began to eat their meal. The girls decided to watch a movie.they all got into the SUV and Lauren drove.

(A-Ally N-Normani L-Lauren C-Camila D-Dinah)

A- We will take turn and say which movie we want to watch

N-Béyonce

L-Conjuring

A-Lauren we are not watching horror movies before the kid's bedtime

L-Ok fine whatever movie then

C & D- Frozen!!!!!

A-Hahahaha frozen it is then

     Camila and Dinah get really excited and start jumping. Lauren told them to stop running around or they wouldn't go to the park later. They finally calmed down and Ally bought the tickets. When they were waiting to go into the theater, they saw Demi, Bea and Maddie (Madison). They were also watching Frozen. They were catching up with each other until they were allowed into the movie theater. After the movie Ally asked if they wanted to go to the park with them. They accepted the offer. After one hour of playing in the park they said their goodbyes and the girls went back to the SUV and Normani drove this time. For dinner they had vegetables and mashed potatoes. They had to force feed Camila and Dinah. After their dinner they prepared Dinah and Camila for bed before they watched tv. Thirty minutes into watching  the tv Camila was asleep and Dinah was cuddled into Lauren. Normani carried Camila up while Lauren carried Dinah and Ally made sure they didn't fall down the stairs. When Lauren tucked Dinah in bed Dinah wouldn't let go of Lauren's arm. Ally said Dinah could stay up a little longer. Every time Lauren let go of Dinah, Dinah would wimper and reach for Lauren. They both fell asleep on the couch with Dinah on top of Lauren's chest.

*******************************************************************************************************************

     HOW WAS THIS STORY I'M WORKING ON MY SKILLS DON'T GET PISSY OK