Halloween

Pretend Dinah is Ally's height and vice versa

(Ally's pov)

     Today is halloween. I am Cleopatra. Normani is an Eygptian mummy. Lauren is a vampire as usual. Camila is a diney princess, and Dinah was deciding between fbi agent and vampire. She went to ask Lauren what she should be but when she saw her she wanted to be a vampire. "Ally I want to be a vampire." "Are you sure." "Yeah because LoLo is a vampire too." "Alright." I helped her put on her cute little fangs. I gave her her cute little cape. When we were ready I told the other girls to hurry up.

(Lauren's pov)

     Ally told us to hurry up so I quickly put on my fangs and ran downstairs. Aw Dinah is a mini me. She look like me but with no makeup and less revealing clothes. "Hi baby me." "Hi LoLo. Look I'm a vampire like you." "Yes you are and you look so cute baby." "Yay." Can she be my baby she is so cute. Dinah helped me pack the car for the party. When we went back into the house I heard Camila nagging Ally. "Ally I can't find my crown." "Ugh where did you put it." "Here Ally take Dinah I'll help Camz." "Thanks Lo." I got her her crown and brought her downstairs and found Dinah asleep on the couch. Aw my baby is so cute. I carried her to the car and we drove to the celeb halloween party. "Dinah wake up cutie we are here." "No carry me." "alright" I put Dinah on my hip and carried her inside. There were a lot of people and someone asked if I wanted a drink and I said no obviously. There was a contest for best matching costumes, best costume, sacriest costume and cutest costume. We talked with people and Dinah was sleepy and cranky. When she saw Beyonce she squealed. "Beyonce." "Oh Hi you two are from fifth harmont right." "Ya" "You two are really cute." She leant in and whispered to me that I should rub her back since she is cranky. I thanked her and rubbed Dinah's back. Surely Dinah fell asleep. When we went home we watched tv. While we were watching Dinah woke up. "Hi baby are you still sleepy?" "no" "You want to watch tv with us." "Ok" After a while she yawned and buried her face in my chest. I carried her to my room because I was sleepy too. I lay down and put her on my chest. "Night LoLo." "Goodnight baby vampire me."