Lauren's Daughters

Lauren adopted a daughter, her name Lisa-Jane. Lisa and Dinah are best friends...more like sisters.  They both call Lauren mommy and they have the same birthday but 9 years apart.

(Lauren's pov)

     It took the two kids to the toy store while the other three girls went to buy the two birthday buddies their present because I already bought mine. We passed by an icecream stand and the two girls started whining for it.

(L-Lauren D-Dinah J-Lisa)

D&J- Mommy can we have icecream please

L-No we are having lunch in a bit I don't want to spoil you appetite

D&J-But mommy its ice cream

L-No means no...you can have it after lunch.

D&J- Ok mommy

  We had lunch after the girls went to put the gifts in the van. I went and bought us ice cream. "Thanks mommy" " you're welcome mijas" Dinah and Lisa fell asleep. I got Ally to carry Lisa and tried to wake up Dinah. "Dinah baby wake up.We have to go" "No mommy I don't want to." "But we have to go now baby" "Mommy" "Yes mija" "can carry me'' "alright mija...come here." "Mommy" "Yes" "I love you" "I love you too mija" 

    Simon called and reminded us that we have an interview in 3 hours. It take 1and a half hours to get there so we all got ready except for Dinah and Lisa. I got them dressed and carried them to the car and also brought our electronics. We drrove there and the kids woke up 20 minutes into the ride. They were so noisy so turned on the radio. The noise kept getting louder and louder so I stopped the car and turned of the radio. "Hey you two what are you shouting about" "Dinah took my lollypop." "Because Lisa took a picture of me on my phone." "STOP ARGUING Lisa delete the photo Dinah give the lollypop back." "Ok sorry mommy" "Ok thank you mijas can you be quite now." "Yes mommy"

     We finally got there and talked with the interviewer, JoJo. We walked out on stage and sat down...well except for Dinah. She just wouldn't sit down on her own chair. After a while I let her sit on my lap. Lisa was sitting on Normani's lap. 

(A-Ally N-Normani L-Lauren C-Camila D-Dinah J-Lisa I-Interviewer)

I-Hi guys I'm with Fifth Harmony

Fifth Harmony-Hey guys

I-So we'll go around and answer questions

I-So who is the baby of the group excluding Lisa...who is sleeping

A-Definately Dinah

N-Dinah

C-Dinah

D-Not me

I-Who is the mommy of the group

A-Honestly me or Lauren

N-Ally

L-Ally

C-Ally or LoLo

D-Mommy

I-Who is that

L-She calls me that because she conciders herself Lisa's big sister

D-Ya

I-Ok so who is single or taken

A-Taken

N-Single

L-Taken...by music

C-*whispering   Taken

D-huh??????????????

I-Favorite celebrity

A-Maklemore

N-Drake

L-Lana Del Rey

C-Ryan Gosling

D-Mommy

I-What is your favorite...........................

(convo continues like that)

      Dinah fell asleep half way through the interveiw. We just talked about our up coming tour. Wewent home and put the two kids in bed and watched a movie. Camz wanted to watch Toy Story but fell asleep halfway through. She rolled off the sofa but was still asleep Mani carried her to her room. After a while when Mani came back downstairs, Dinah came downstairs rubbing her eyes. "Aw mija are you still sleepy" She nodded. "Do you want to sleep with mommy" She nodded again. "Come here baby" She looks so cute when she is sleepy: she crawled onto my lap. "Aw my baby LoLo is growing up" "Ally. I'm not a baby." "Yes you are. You're my baby. Everyone is." "Ok then momWe continued watching until Lisa woke up and we all went to the park.