Dinah and LM pt.2

Lauren's POV

     Everyone but the two kids were awake. We ate breakfast and got changed. Jesy wasn't going shopping because she felt sick. When Camila and Dinah woke up, Dinah started coughing. We figured that she would stay with Jesy till we would come back.

Jesy's POV

     I woke up with a terrible cough and now here I am babysitting Dinah at home while the girls go shopping. Dinah looked bored so I brought out drawing set.

"Dinah, do you want to draw?"

"OK."

     We drew pictures for an hour till the girls came back. Dinah grabbed her picture, jumped off the chair and gave Lauren her picture. She is so cute. Leigh, Ally, Jade and I helped cook lunch. We are going to make chicken, mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.

Lauren's POV

     When we came back from an hour of shopping, Dinah ran up to me with a drawing. It was a drawing of all the girls. I thanked her and we played in the living room while the girls were making lunch. Dinah is a still shy around some people, but at least she isn't shy around the LM girls anymore.

     We all went to the table to eat, when the food was ready. Dinah sat on my lap and Camz sat on Normani's. Dinah wouldn't get off of me, so I ended up eating with Dinah on top of me, while I fed her. Dinah yawned. I figured she was tired from being sick.

"Dinah are you sleepy?"

"No"

"Do you want to go to sleep?"

"No, no me gusta."

     She definitely was tired. Ever since I started teaching her Spanish, she always spoke Spanish when she was tired. After  we ate, we watched a movie. I cradled a quite tired baby Dinah in my arms while baby Camz was cuddling with me on my side. After a night of movies we all fell asleep on each other.