Scardy Cat

There was a thunderstorm out at midnight everyone was asleep but Dinah and Lauren. Dinah was scared of lightning and thunder but Lauren ignored it being tumblr. Lauren heard whimpering and soft cries coming from Dinah's room and decided to check it out. Dinah was curled up in a ball and crying. Lauren carried Dinah to her room and tried to clam her down.

(L-Lauren D-Dinah)

L-Are you scared of the thunder?

D-(nods)

L-Do you want to stay with me baby?

D-(nods)

L-Ok come here. Let's cuddle so you can feel safe.

Dinah was cuddled into Laurens side (kinda like a baby would). Dinah would occasionally whimper and grip onto Lauren. Lauren was just holding Dinah on her lap while on tumblr and calming Dinah when she was scared. She felt bad for the younger girl because she cried herself to sleep. Lauren finally fell asleep while watching Dinah. When she woke up she changed and remembered rehersals for their tour was supposed to start today. Lauren got changed into comfortable clothes for dancing and got Dinah some clothes too. After brushing her teeth Lauren got Dinah changed while she was sleeping and washed her face. She also packed both of their phones, extra clothes, chargers, laptops and Dinah's toothbrush and tooth paste in their bags. Lauren got the rest of the girls up (excluding Dinah) and made breakfast for the girls. Lauren packed some food for Dinah and loaded the van with the rest of the girls stuff. When the girls were almost done eating Lauren carried Dinah on her hip and brought her downstairs to the sofa. Lauren explained that Dinah was afraid of thunderstorms and they just let her sleep. When it was time to go Lauren put Dinah on her hip again, carried her to the van, put her seatbelt on and sat beside her. When they finally got their Lauren woke Dinah up and gave her some pain killers for her headache. Dinah lifted her arms so Lauren could carry her and they went to the studio. Lauren gave Dinah her breakfast and phone so the time could pass for the painkiller to work. After a while they started rehearsing and Dinah slipped, but Lauren helped her clean the scratch and put a bandaid on. They continued dancing but Camila and Dinah fell asleep halfway through the rehearsals. Lauren carried Dinah and Normani carried Camila to the van same as when they got home. Ally made lunch and Camila and Dinah helped set up the table. They had mashed potatoes and cheese for lunch. They decided to watch a movie in the movie room. They let Dinah choose and she wanted to watch Frozen. They all got comfortable on their sofa floor. Lauren was lying down and Dinah was lying on her chest. the rest of ther girls were sitting up straight.

During the movie Dinah kept drifting asleep and Camila was in a deep sleep. At the end of the movie they woke up Camila and Dinah. Dianh kept whining and clinging onto Lauren's arm. Lauren put Dinah on her hip and carried her to her room. Lauren got Dinah into leggings and a short sleeve shirt. They all got in the van and drove to Simon's house to meet up with with Little Mix to discuss the tour. When they got there Dinah still wouldn't let go of Lauren. Lauren put dinah on her hip and went to greet Simon and Little Mix. They chatted with the other girls and caught up with each other. Lauren put Dinah on her own chair. Dinah started whining and reaching for Lauren's arm. Lauren finally just picked up Dinah and put her on her lap. Dinah finally calmed down and cuddled into Lauren's side. Dinah heared the ice cream truck and pulled Lauren to the ice cream truck. Lauren bought everyone an ice cream and shared one with Dinah. Dinah got ice cream on her face and Lauren had to carry her to the bathroom and wash her face off. Lauren carried her back to the living room to watch tv with the other girls. Dinah fell asleep on Lauren's lap. Lauren had to get a towel because Dinah was drooling on her shirt. They decided to have a sleep over at the 5H house. They all slept in one room. Perrie and Jade were cuddling together, Jesy Leigh and Ally were spread on on the floor, Camla and Normani were cuddling together, and Lauren was on the floor with Dinah sleeping on her chest like a baby.

(time laspe to 2 days before the tour together)

The girls decide to have another sleep over before the tour started. They watched movies and other stuff like that. They talked about the tour buses and decided that all 9 of the girls were going in one bus and the management and other people were going to be in the other bus. Dinah fell asleep in Lauren's lap while they were discussing stuff about the tour. They picked theirs bunks an it was like this:

Left Leigh Jesy Normani

left bottom Camila Lauren Dinah

Right Perrie Ally Jade

right bottom Bags Bags Bags

(time laspe day of the tour)

Lauren was the first to wake up she made breakfast and woke up the other girls while carrying Dinah. Lauren got Dinah ready and brought her downstairs to eat breakfast. Dinah wanted to be fed so she didn't eat unless Lauren, Ally, Perrie, Jade, Jesy or Leigh was feeding her. After Lauren fed her they all went to make sure they packed everything. Lauren packed another bag for her and Dinah. She packed Dinah's blanket she would never sleep without and their laptops and phones and Dinah's snacks.

They all brought their bags outside of the door so it would be easier to pack the bus which was comng in 3 hours. They all went to the store to buy their food they bought the following: 15 packs of pringles chips, 100 cans of soda, 15 boxes of cereal, 10 loaves of bread, 2 packed of sliced cheese, 50 bags of assorted candies, 4 packs of different sandwich meats, bananas, apples, strawberries, plums, peaches and oranges. All of that costed them about 500 dollars. (IDK how much that would cost) When they finally loaded the vans they drove home. When they got home the buses arrived 2 minutes later. They loaded all the food into the bus first then loaded the luggages and bags. They girls got comfortable and Lauren gave Dinah her favorite balnket and she fell asleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I think this story is a bit better than the first two but whateves hope you liked it. I'm starting a Demi fanfic but i don't know what to write about some suggestions please (puts on the cutest pouty face and puppy eyes)