Dreams

It was Lauren's dream to go on a cruise to the Bahamas Islands. Recently she got a phone call saying she won a free cruise...

(Lauren's pov)

     I am so excited. I won a free cruise to go to the Bahamas. I told all the girls except for Dinah who was sleeping. I woke Dinah up to tell her. Her eyes started watering. "Babe why are you sad." "Because I'm going to miss you." "It's only for a week though." She started crying. "I don't want you to go." "Ok I won't go then." She just hugged me. I kissed her forehead and carried her downstairs. I told Ally that I wasn't going and that she should go instead. "Why don't you want to go?" "Because I don't want Dinah to cry herself to sleep because she misses me. She has never been separated from me since the xfactor." "Ok then...thanks babe." I carried Dinah back up with me and put her in my bed while I went on my laptop. Dinah woke up a bit after I put her down, and she started whimpering. "Babe what's wrong." "I don't want you to leave me. Come sleep with me." "Ok." I shuffled into the bed and kissed her head.

     The next morning, I made breakfast and set the table. Mani came down with Camz then Dinah came down while rubbing her eyes. Dinah's eyes lit up when she saw me. "LoLo" "Hey babe." "I thought you left" "I didn't though. Ally went." "ok I love you." "I love you too now what do you want to eat?" "I don't know."I got Dinah and myself coco pebbles while Mani got Camz and herself fruity pebbles. (a/n coco and fruity pebbles are a type of cereal) We ate then Ally called us. I put her on speaker. "Hey girls. How y'all doin" "We're good. How's Bahamas." "It's good. Dinah, Mila can you guys go for a second. I need to talk to Lauren and Mani." "ok" They left and Ally told us that she bought us tickets to Disneyland and stay at the Disney Resort. I called the girls and told them to get ready. Mani drove us and Dinah and Camz got excited. We went to the hotel first and went to the pool. 

A/N sorry i haven't updated. something personal happened. you may private message me