Fight for the Bae (ft. Normani)

Normani's POV

Ally and Camila went on a double date with their boyfriends, so I'm stuck at home with Lauren and Dinah. I went into Lauren and Dinah's room to check on them. (Laur and Di share a room, so do I and Camila. Ally has her own room.)

"Hey guys."

"Hey Bae," they said simultaneously.

They glared at each other saying that I was their Bae.

(a/n Lauren Dinah)

"She is mine."

"No she's mine."

"Fine we'll settle this with a sports battle."

"Ok fine. Bring it on dawg."

"Ok let's go. Backyard. Thirty minutes."

These kids. They got changed their clothes and brought towels down to the backyard. By the time twenty five minutes were over, everything was set up nicely in the backyard. They set up the white board by the pool which now had two lanes. On the board they had a list of all the events. They had the following listed: swimming 100m, swimming 200m, swimming 300m, swimming 400m, soccer (football) most consecutive keep ups in two minutes, softball furthest throw, basketball most points in five minutes, three games of tennis, three games of badminton, volleyball most consecutive volleys & bumps in two minutes. All the challenges were picked from a plastic bag saying sports which was from a shoe box named Lauren and Dinah's challenges.

They called over Perrie, Lauren best friend, to be the judge. First up was the 100m. Lauren beat Dinah by 10 seconds. They decided that every second difference gives the winner .1 of a point. For the 200m they were tied. For the 300 & 400 Lauren beat Dinah by 10 seconds. Right now Lauren has 3 points and Dinah has 0. They dried up and changed to shorts and a T-shirt. We went to the soccer field and did the keep ups. Lauren was able to get to 22, but Dinah got 25. Now they were tied with points. 28-28. We went to do the softball throw. Every ten meters they would get a point. Lauren being a softball pro got 250m and Dinah got 150. Lauren obviously was gonna win now with 53 points to 43. We took out our basketball and timer. Lauren and Dinah both got a total of 500 points. The score is now 553 - 543. They played tennis and Dinah won all rounds. For badminton Lauren won all the rounds. The score now is 556-546. They did the volleys and Dinah was determined to win. When we finished the score was 570-569. Dinah sat on the floor and pouted. Lauren smirked and said...

"I win you lose."

"Lauren don't be mean to my baby."

"Hey I won."

"Yes you did. So you are officially my Bae."

"OK. Dinah let's go now."

"No I don't like you."

"What if I carry you home."

"Ok let's go home."