Cuddles (Vice Versa) (the other way around)

They girls were in a restaurant when Lauren got a call from Luis. Did she just hear what she just heard! Luis just broke up with her. She quickly wiped her face and walked back to the table. Dinah noticed and asked her what was wrong. Laureh just shook her head while tears were streaming down her face.Dinah took her to the bathroom and Lauren finally told her what happened and started bawling. Lauren was now clinging onto Dinah. Dinah carried Lauren back to the table but she still had the hiccups. Dinah just told them that Luis and Lauren broke up. Lauren just kept clinging onto Dinah and crying. Dinah carried her to the van then to her room. She tried to leave but Lauren kept clinging onto her arm. Dinah decided it was a bad idea to leave Lauren by herself so she carried her to the living room to watch movies with her. Lauren was sitting on Dinah's lap while watching the movie together. They watched The Hunger Games.  Lauren fell asleep during the first 30 minutes of the movie. Dinah was rocking Lauren in her arm while she turned off the tv and went on twitter. When Lauren woke up she was still in Dinah's arms. Dinah asked Lauren if she felt better and she said she was still sad and only a little better. Dinah took Lauren to the zoo because Lauren loves animals. Lauren was excited but Dinah told her that she had to hold hands with her so they wouldn't get seperated. Lauren held her hand and they went to the see the penguins. They went and got an ice cream from the ice cream man. Lauren wanted to go see the pandas but Dinah said they would see the pandas later. Lauren kept whining and giving Dinah the puppy eyes and pouty lip. Dinah finally gave in and brought Lauren to see the pandas. Lauren wanted to climb the fence to get to the pandas. Dinah had to carry Lauren to make sure she wouldn't climb over the fence. They then went to the lions and saw Luis. Lauren got scared because she didn't want to see him and started clinging into Dinah. Dinah put Lauren on her hip and asked why she was like this all of a sudden. Lauren  just pointed at Luis. Dinah saw Luis coming closer to them and hugged Lauren closer. 

(L-Lauren T-trash aka Luis D-Dinah)

D-What do you want you jerk

T-Nothing you bitch just wanted to tell this slut why I broke up with her

D-First don't you dare call me a bitch or Lauren a slut is anything that is what you are and second it is Lauren's choice if she wants to talk to you.

D-Lauren you want to talk to him

L-ok but can you stay with me please

D-of course baby

D-You got two minutes boy

T-Ok i broke up with her because she was cheating on me with that Vamps dude

D-One she was not cheating with Brad and two you should have let her tell you the truth before jumping to onclutions and breaking people's delicate hearts

T-What I'm so sorry Lauren please take me back

D-No there is no way I am letting you be her boyfriend again I am not risking my baby girl's heart again now leave I don't want you near me or any of the girls ever again

T-Ok but Lauren I am sorry

D-LEAVE

D-Lauren do you want to go home now

L-Ya

D-I'm sorry I'll bring you and the girls the next time we have a break

     Dinah carried Lauren to the van and went home and cuddled. Dinah was lying down on her bed while Lauren was lying down on her chest.

L-I love you DJ

D-Love you too baby girl

************************************************************************************************************

IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PromisesToYou