Sick Babies ft. Mama Ally and Little Mix

A/N someone requested I do this from my other book and I just put it here. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been busy all summer. I won't have my phone for 2 weeks so I won't be able to edit and publish anything. xxBBxx

Ally's PoV

Lauren and Dinah have been sick all week; they have had a really high fever and have been staying home all week. Today Normani and Camila were out for lunch with their own friends, and I get to take care of my sick babies. They were both still in bed even though it was already 11 AM. I went to check on Lauren in her room. She looked so cute sprawled on her stomach across the bed with Nala under her arm. Caressing her head, I sat on the edge of her bed. When I sat down, Lauren woke up. With her raspy voice, she whined, "Mama, 'm tired."

Smiling widely at her cuteness, I said, "Wake up baby. It's lunchtime. I'll let you FaceTime Little Mix on my IPad after."

She shot up with the cutest smile and said, "Promise?" I nodded, and she gave me a bear hug. I sent her downstairs to set the table and went to Dinah's room.

          Dinah was lying on her side, cuddling her stuffed lion, Mufasa. (You would think my 19 and 20 year olds would be too old for stuffed animals, but they all sleep with at least one. Lauren has Nala. Dinah has "Musfa." Normani has her Hello Kitty, and Camila has Bobbi aka Mr. Cuddles.) Dinah being the deepest sleeper took a lot more convincing. I ended up having to promise her a FaceTime session with Little Mix, a trip to build-a-bear and a visit to Demi's house.

          After the three of us ate, I checked their temperature and gave them their medicine. I planned on FaceTiming Little Mix first since it would be around 7 to 8 PM there. Dinah and Lauren walked to the couch andturned the tv on while they waited for me to get my IPad. I got my IPad from my room and called the girls. I wanted to talk to them for a bit before going down because I knew Lauren and Dinah would get to excited. Jesy picked up and said hi. She got Leigh, Jade and Perrie to join her on her bed. We talked for 2 to 3 minutes before I went down to my girls. The moment I sat on the couch the two girls started to talk over each other.

"Hey. Lauren, Dinah, chill it's just us," Jade said as she tried to calm the two down. Instantly, the two shut up and cuddled up next to me.

"So someone told me that you two babies were sick," said Leigh.

Lauren pouted and said," Yeah. It's no fun. Mama doesn't let me eat crisps and all the good stuff and makes me eat gross medicine." Dinah agreed and Perrie burst out laughing.

"Ha. I get to eat all the crisps I want," Perrie boasted, grabbing a bag of crisps and shoving some in her mouth.

"Not anymore. You're grounded for being mean to my little monkey," Jesy said as she grabbed the bag away slapping Perries arm. That made Lauren and Dinah giggle adding on to their already cheery mood.

Before anyone could say anything else, Normani and Camila burst into the room and joined the conversation. We all kept talking until the girls had to go to bed.