Bounties of B.B.B.Ch:7 Victory's Just A Sore Winner's Decoy.Read

Title: Bounties Of Beastly Bastard Boys..

Chapter: 7: Victory‘s. Just a sore winner’s decoy. 

Inspirational: Twins/Myself/My readers! 

Picture: Music: aren’t just there for a reason

Comments: Are a thoughtful responds 

Aqua and Allegra's entitlement: Going dirty to come out pure. 

“Well hello beautiful.” I mutter smiling to myself that crazy bastard is easily giving himself away. But what’s his motive..? I question. 

“What is it..? What are you smiling like a pirate finding treasure for..?” 

I look down rubbing her cheek gently and ruffling her hair. She understood quickly enough. As I dropped the binoculars. I jumped the edge going into straight freefall. And feeling the wind as I descended I grin. I was going to get him and bring him down.. But then something unexpected happened.. Someone else somewhere pulled a gas bomb and he wasn’t clear in sight anymore.. 

“What the fuck, damn it  ..!?” 

I snapped on my signal to Aqua. So she would know that it was safe to land and that it would be secure. I hurryingly ran forward towards the building trying to find. The location of the  sudden attack and diversion. My mind starting going in a spiral of thoughts. 

“What’s going on..? I softly echoed. 

Then I heard it the pain sickening  screaming and before I can even look up I am stuck by the shattering of glass. I jump up onto the nearest window climbing furiously to get to the fucking dining hall when I am hit yet again by another explosive.  

“Aqua! Someone on the northern edge of the building is shooting me down.. Target then and fast! They are on my trail.!”  

I  am panicky as I jump across to another window thankfully it doesn’t break as I crawl forward. Glancing around in the smoky smog-filled room. I turn around outside the window watching Aqua lock onto the enemy and launch the bazooka flawlessly it doesn’t miss as promised by the tech’s the sold it to us.  

“I got it Allegra it was so.. Wow! Now go get’m it looks like Nash knows we are here somehow.. Be cautious, I think Misha got the “Family” on guard I am holding must of them off but I don’t know for how long.. Love you, and good luck!” 

She breathlessly replies before I swiftly move across what appears to be a guest room.  Feeling around I survey the room. Finally finding the door I roll into the lavish hallway. I see no signs of anybody being up here. So I slow down looking into some of these rooms. Most of them are locked and if I can open them they are empty or dust-filled bagged. Simple storage spaces left to gather dust, what a waste. 

“They think we are selfish.. This house could fill a whole city, yet its used for storage and nothing more.“ 

“Exactly what I was thinking Allegra..” Someone huskily echo’s as I move to another room. Ignoring the haunting voice.  

“So your following me now..?” I reply icily watching my angles. 

“What do you want from me.. ?”  He reassures me. 

“What are you doing here, shouldn’t you be dealing with your rich twin..?” I move closer to a wall listening intently. Careful as his laughs ricochets like this is all just a joke..