Bounties Of Beastly Bastard Boys:Chp.4:Hideously human its lovingly ugly Twisted

Title: Bounties of Beastly Bastard Boys.

Chapter: 4: Hideously human its lovingly ugly. Twisted

Inspirations: Girls & Boys/Books/T.V/Movies/Etc,,

Music/Pictures: Are the looks to the sound.

Music: Band: Kill paradise: Song: Fine without you.

Comments: Are required..

Aqua and Allegra's P.O.V. entitlement...Public Romance..

"Bang Bang baby!"

Aqua jumps clapping happily while spinning around clicking her high heels towards me swirling among the semi-crowded suits. As I look into the oceanic distance of our private boat gazing beyond the horizon. Smelling the air and watching the ocean life swimming freely among the waves cascading. All made possible by our new wealthy client and benefactor. Aqua's bikini top peeks through her unbutton t-shirt. While her bikini bottoms look like a thong in her micro-mini shorts.

"What is it Aqua darling..?"

She gives me her sunshine grin removing her sunglasses to glare at me before she licks her lips speaking loudly enough for it to seem intimate to the suits watching us closely. Curiously.

"We've got it.. The information everything! I know where this boy is. Babe. "

I walk slowly cautious into the shade listening to her talk excitedly about our newest case..

"Ah, our little boy that's playing with big guns. Excellent Aqua.. So where's this wildcat hiding. Himself.?"

She comes over purring as I push my own sunglasses over my eyes. Concentrating on her and only her not the damnable suits. As she leans down on a chair beside me to soak up some sun with her skin covered lotion. She's twirling her wild hair into a spit curl before she hum's getting comfy and answer's my question seductively and alluring to the facts.

"Well.. Your going to love this Allegra! Its practically good luck almost like he knows the worlds watching his self display of demise and disgrace!"

I pause thinking over her words.. Then speak indirectly ..

"Well shoot me. And call it death's parade. This boy's not stupid he knows how to mutilate the crowd and fool the world that he's doing something righteously right."

She gives a mysterious grin then leans over showing some sexy cleavage for the perversions around us hoping for some lesbian action.. I pull her forcibly closer so it portrait's us.. Kissing. She gently whispers it and I am astonished this little boy is right there.. An easy target.. Very easy indeed.. I laugh aloud already ready for this.. As Aqua scream's to our captain the new directions.. Location. The suits become quickly disenchanted of the façade to our public display... of suppose romance.

"Aqua Darling, are you ready to get the real toys out. To play with?"

"I can't wait to show them off!"

She lightly giggles before I kiss her cheek and she jumps away singing some song while dancing to the techno beat playing on the radio.. All the suits preying on her appeal hoping to catch a glimpse of something more skimpy and revealing.

"This is going to be a hell of fun and carnage when we're finished with him."

I speak to myself because this kid, turned man to-soon is going to be in for a shock greater than dare I say it, love itself. As our boat switches directions. The sea salt is breathed in and I can feel it through my pumping veins. He doesn't know what he has gotten himself into. But he will before he can pull the trigger.. First.

Well, well that's all for this part in the final two chapters starting in the next upload! Thank you all so much for reading and now for my Questions (1-3!) 1. What did you think of this chapter overall..? Did your views on Allegra and Aqua Differ..? 2. What did you think of this chapters entitlment, and chapter title..? 3.Finally what did you think of the music and picture..? Thanks and that's all for now! Bye!