Bounties Of Beastly Bastard Boys{Chp.5 p.3-An Adoring Attack Of Blood_}Read

Title: Bounties of Beastly Bastard Boys 

Ch.5 pt. 3 end ~An Adorning Attack of Blood~

Inspirations: Twins/Dysfunctional violence/Myself

Picture/Music: They are to fit your imagination. 

Comments: Are desired if your generous enough.. 

Preview into the next chapter…Just for you! 

 Nash calmly pause‘s looking  and watching his surrounding‘s 

“You’d think I am a monster but I am not.. Nothing more than you are.?” 

Now for the real action… Please enjoy this chapter of Allegra & Aqua! 

Aqua’s P.o.V. entitled “The disappearance self reflects in fractured fragments.”  

Allegra ponders furiously stomping the ground in an angry stance. As we wait for further commands on what to do next. She brush’s off the charred reminds of what used to be hair. Smearing the smoke across her face like war paint. I try holding her but she just push’s me off. She wants to blow something up, breaking something, tear down the burnt wood. But she can’t she’s got to keep her cool stay in a calm exterior. But in the little fragments she show’s off her true emotions. 

“Allegra your overreacting to all of this. Please just stop and think,” 

She glares at me hard ..exhausted and exasperated..

“Aqua what’s there to think about Hum.. ?! He killed people! Children! Mothers! Fathers! Brothers! And God knows whose else family he’s effected today! This was wasted bloodshed and murder! And you think I am overreacting.. ?!“

She shakes her head in disbelief flipping her hair away from her face. As a deep fog comes in she’s vague from my sight. 

“I Aqua, I am being human.. And when I last checked this is how we act when we feel something.. So to your plea.. I say Fuck it..” 

I feel them soon angry and bubbling over consuming my vision as they poured down misty and evil betraying my feelings. I ran away from her and from this just for a little bit. Holding my knee’s I go to the nearest tree bending down and sucking in air. I rock away thinking back to us. Me and her. Our history and past we lived to die for. 

It was on a stormy evening I had just come back from my mission with the elite gang and there she was when we went to the bar. I spotted her observing the cocky disregard she had for her own crew . She was notorious by then known worldwide for all the clients and bounties she had. People said she was unusual and different her attack methods, and techniques a bit of a surprise. She was described as something of a rat smelling out the scent before it even perfumed  and polluted, puncturing  the air. 

Her confidence showed as soon as we sat down she had commanded  the room with an audience lost on her ever lingering playful words. But by then I caught her eye uncaring of all the unwanted attention. I sat there so to speak prettily. While She quieted and sobered down a smile tugging at her crimson lips. She closely and careful watched me from my actions, body language, and motions. Almost like she knew we were inevitably going to be together. She moved quickly gracefully over getting boo’s and awe’s from her adoring audience.. 

Nearing only me she sat down caressing my arm. Softly and silkily she  whispered  sweet nothings to me flirting with the ideal that I was the perfect match to her tough exterior the sweet to her sour. If only I knew in just one slip of a minute how right she would be. No body even knew that one of our own was a secret member implanting the bomb to his chest and head. Then like thunder she was there before I even saw her jumping down to save me, no to protect me from the blast. The explosion killed everyone else in the room. 

But all her and I got out of it. Was a scarred back and the loss of respect and trust for the people and the company  we both thought we knew so well.  We quit the same day never speaking of the experience and tragedy. We’re in a shell of wallowing self-pity and self-denial of the committing wrongs. We’re murderers, liar’s, and sinner’s of our accord.  But now I don’t know if we’ve both gone too deep and too far that we won’t find our way out of this Hell we’ve self-created… caging the rest of the outside at a distance and lost forever in the gone. 

My recollections are  shattered and cut down by the single sound of her panicky voice. I hear her screaming, calling desperately for me. As I move sulkily across the thickness of smog. Suffocating for air I cough giving myself away. She’s at my feet crouching down peering at me. Before I even have a chance to hide my tear’s and red-rimmed eyes. She stare’s me down with a lopsided grin and shuffle of reflexive movement quietly she lecture’s me lovingly. 

“Aqua! Don’t do that you know for a fact it freaks me the fuck out when I can’t even feel you near me. Close. What’s really wrong with you.. Aqua..? What‘s going on in that pretty little head of yours..?” 

She smooth’s out her hair biting down on her lower lip penetrating  the skin as the blood pour’s down. She gently touches my cheek like a lover to her beloved. I utter to myself and her. Lost in my own drifting thoughts.. 

“Have we gotten so far that we’ve forgotten what we’re really here for..?” 

She listens quietly cocking her face upward toward the skies. Then she helps me up.. Sneering at this disgusting atmosphere. I hug her feeling our heart beat’s fuse.. I glance more so into something ominous as the fog clear’s. She utters more to her self than me. 

“No, Aqua darling not yet I still haven’t lost sight of what you, and I are really here for.” 

I cling to her our hands clasped together. As I answer her my finger’s digging into her raw flesh in my own self-defiance.  

“Well sometimes I think we have..”  

She gazes at me with solemn eyes. Suddenly holding my jaw roughly seizing me and piecing me with her intense stare.. 

“Aqua we haven‘t, I promise you.. “ 

I nudge away struggling out of her grasp.. 

“If you say so Allegra.. I believe you.. Now lets go I  am tired of looking at this filth, and your dirty, again.” 

She smirks at that as I think to myself.  If you cannot laugh at the dark and depressing things in life.. Then you lose your sight of happiness and the little things.. That even make you smile in the first place. 

She grabs the back of my head.. Forcing me to lean in. Close. 

“Hey Aqua, I thought you liked me like this..” 

She soothingly says into my ear.. 

“Only if  I am the one who did it..” 

I  say alluringly. 

She pulls her head back laughing  up to the foggy gray smoke. For once its as if none of this is really happening and we’re just looking into some painting. Her, and me we’re holding the paint brush’s waiting for a new array of colors. We both support each other as we descended into the foggy distance. Uncertain of the moment of attack but for now this was our perfect little masterpiece. 

Author’s Remembrance Love: Well hello, hello!  Its me again.. Okay so we know the set-up.. I gave Questions and you give me Answers! 1.What did you think of this chapter altogether.. Did it change or alter anything for you from Aqua and Allegra..? 2. What did you think of the picture and musical choice..? And 3. what did you think of the entitlements, chapter title, and etc..? Once again thanks for still sticking around and reading.. Hope you’ll enjoy the next and 2nd to last chapters! <(^w^)>  Bye MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!