Bounties Of B.B.B!{Ch.8 Epilogue's Revelations & Liberations}

Title: Bounties Of Beastly Bastard Boys! 

Chapter: 8 Epilogue’s Revelations and Liberation's 

Inspirations: Twins/Family feuds/etc..

Picture/Music: Are final remembrances 

Comments: Are thoughtful ways.. To say you liked the story. 

Nix’s P.O.V entitled: “Awaken visitation” 

I wasn’t dreaming anymore, as I strained to look up at the television. I felt her hands warm and welcoming in the grip. She looked at me and I longingly glazed at her. We laughed at the state we had gotten ourselves into. I was jailed and then forced to pay the bounties cost. They thought I was my twin but of course  anyone aside from the twins themselves and their mothers can tell them apart. 

Anyways aside for that mix-up now I am at my own private hospital with the ‘family’ in their own rooms getting cleaned and bandaged. We certainly fought to make something newsworthy. I try laughing but it hurts my ribcage that is still healing. From the infamous and now plastered everywhere headlines.. Nash got away and etc.. It was all bullshit but I grinned happily because I knew its what he wanted… 

4 Hours Before.. 

I shot her in the back of the head not with a kill shot but with enough force that she’d faint and collapse. I didn’t want to do given how kind and generous she was to me. But it all went accordingly regardless as I throw the gun away. Breathing in the gun power I looked at the discord of the estate. Father and Mother would go in a coma to see its state now. 

“Thought you wouldn’t do it little brother..” He whispers at me tugging on my ear playfully. 

“I’ll always be here to protect my family..” I muttered watching him gaze at her. Allegra, the bounty hunter now lay defenseless and unprotected it was quite a sign I must say myself.  He deeply inhaled picking her and Aqua up like they were nothing but air. Effortlessly he toke them to their car. 

“I always like a threesome..” He slyly said starting at me.. 

“Where will you go once this all blows over..?” I shyly muttered nervous that he would leave me.. Alone again and I wouldn’t see him for another couple of years.. He stares at me placing a caring hand on my shoulder. 

“Nix, I love you. Together we are family we only got each other. I’ll be back soon just gonna take them away from here.. “ He warmly replies reassuring me. 

“Stop worrying and get back in there. You got a lovely women to help out” He says softly hugging me one last time before leaving in the bounty hunters truck.. 

“I love you too..” I chock out  before running back to face the media. Tricking the world one last time in our prankster ways.  We’re jesters with the same costumed paint. The thing is this was one of the first times I was happy in a long time. I had my brother back with me again. It felt like it was right. 

Nash’s P.O.V. Lovers affairs romantically tangled.. Chocking 

“WAKE UP!” I scream at them as they both are bewildered and stunned touching their faces and then slowly starting at each other in the low light hotel room. They lay together on the bed hugging and whispering to one and other. I get out my lighter popping one of those cigar’s Nix gave me. Fancy shit tastes different but has the same effect as the normal ones.