Bounties of Beastly Bastard Boys:Ch:3 Ideals & Doubts Consumed In Deadly Amounts

Title: Bounties of Beastly Bastard Boys.  

Chapter:3: Ideals & Doubts.. Consumed In Deadly amounts..  

Inspirations: Ouran high school host club/Myself/Kaz/Cece & Jazz! All the twins of the freaking world! You are all awesome!  

Music/Picture: Are the images evoked..  

Comments: Are meant to be.. Read received.

Nix's P.O.V. entitled + Treasure whatever's turned traitorous+

"Maid Misha!!"

"Good God where did she go!? Maid Misha!! Where are you!?"

I rush the stairs frantically searching in the old asylum turned trendy mansion looking for her. She must be somewhere in this god forsaken building. I inhale trying to calm myself. Remembering the good doctors orders. That I not over-exercise myself but keep pace and pause for air. Its tedious but the alternatives are dire.

I go to the elevator heading to floor five. The servants quarters. As I try not to hum to the mellow music. I can't help but think of what I just witnessed on the news. It was him I am sure of it.. I put all my weight on the balls of my feet. Excited to tell her the news. I know she will understand me. Aside from my parents that are on constant disappearing acts. She never fails to fill in that empty void of family guidance and love.

When it rings and the doors finally open I am practically running towards her room. Energized and ready to combust in emotionally overwhelming feelings. I pause to take another breather checking the owl clock as it chimes the time of 12 over 1. She's got to be up by now.. Right..?

I don't care as I turn the golden knob entering the now cleaned room. I beam at her as she buttons on her gray uniform. Fixing her beautifully black ravenous hair and feminine make-up. For twenty-three she's like the sister/mother I never had. As she spots me she puts on that adoring grin.

I cannot help to blush. She finishes completing a desirable alluring look. That gets all the butlers and me. Wanting to enter the world she shows off. I jump on her bed getting comfy waiting for her to come over. She sighs falling aside me onto the queen sized canopy bed I especially ordered for her. I look at her flustered and giddy to tell her the most excellent news. As she opens her liquid green-gray oval eyes settling  onto me. I finally burst with happiness..

"Misha! They found him! Can you believe it!?"

I am almost at full volume. Telling her all this as she quietly sits Indian style ready to fully listen. She must be shocked because she hasn't spoken.. Not a single word escapes her quizzical lips. So I just keep talking happy to have such a companion as Misha, a truly wondrous and caring friend.

"I saw one of his infamous mug shots on the news and everything! He was so.. So Handsome! Muscular, and manly!" I sput rising a fist to the air. 

She giggles at that.. As I grin back taking her fully in and falling for her desperately. 

"Anyways he is charging up felonies and whatnot.. He is one of the most wanted men in America now and slowly but surely the whole world...But we already knew that.. "

I am breathless as I inhale closing my eyes.. Finally I get serious..

"Oh Nix, you're so erratic and ecstatic today.. "

She uses her soft and sweet tone grasping my bejeweled fingers in her bare olive hands.

"I am happy for you that you've finally found him.. But this isn't good there must be a reason he is doing this.. Something is causing him to act this way, behave this way. You're still sure you want him in your life..? Nix..?"