∆ FORTY ONE ∆

Dedicated to delicate_author

FIRST FEW PARAGRAPHS ARE GRAPHIC. (I think they are, not so sure though.) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. BUT TRUST ME, YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS THIS CHAPTER.

My heart was throbbing and hands quavering. My body was sweaty despite the cool windy atmosphere. My teeth kept on quavering, shaking in my mouth. My stomach kept churning, the baby inside probably doing somersaults.

"There's no need to be scared. All you have to do is insert this part in your vagina and pull." Seun explained.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Anna asked for the millionth time. She had been asking that question since we agreed to meet here. And even though I didn't have the courage to ask, I was glad she was asking.

I took a long look at the sharp, pointy hook of the hanger and asked. "It would be painful, wouldn't it?"

"It would but in no time the pain would be gone. As soon as you pull out the foetus, the pain would vanish." Seun's words weren't assuring enough but I kept mute.

At some deep level of my psyche, I knew this was wrong but I was going through with this. I was going to terminate the baby, it was the only option I had to prevent my life from being destroyed.

"Have it." Seun gave me the hanger. The hanger fell out due to my shivering hand, I picked it, holding it with both my hands.

"Oya, go." She urged, with a wave of hand. "Hurry o!"

I nodded taking slow steps into the abandoned bathroom. The old bathroom was the best option, it was the only place we could find privacy and security. No one was sure to find us here.

"Tobi, you're really going to go through with this?" I turned around to see a worrisome look plastered on Anna's face as she walked in circles.

"Do I have a choice?" I entered into a toilet cubicle but ran out after seeing spiders in the toilet.

"What happened?" Fear was all over Anna's face.

"I saw spiders inside the toilet."

Anna's eyes roamed the abandoned toilet as she crossed her arms. "Maybe we should use the other toilet. The one everyone uses."

"Ehn, while school is going on?" Seun frowned. "Do you want a teacher or anyone to see us? You better manage this one joor."

I nodded, fiddling with the instrument in my hand. I went back in, taking slower steps than before. The second cubicle was better, still dusty but better.

I unzipped my skirt and put it under my armpit. My panties went off next leaving me in my shirt.

Taking a deep breath, I parted my legs and took the hook of the hanger into my warmth. Slowly and slowly, it travelled deeper with my heart throbbing and hands shaking. A slight pain made me take it out closing my legs.

I bit the insides of my mouth deliberating whether or not to try it again.

The hook found it's way into my warmth again. I pushed it deeper; carefully this time. I gnawed on the insides of my mouth till I could taste blood as the hook disappeared into me hurting me.

Deciding I couldn't go through with this, I took the hook out. I went out fully clothed.

"Have you done it?" Anna sounded frantic, her face full of worry. "Do you feel any pain? Are you alright or should we go to the school nurse?"