Chapter 45 [M]

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

No kids allowed...jk.

-

3rd Person's PoV

"What do you mean about making my sister yours?"

"Y'all are so dead.." Jihya mumbled, slowly walking away from them. "I'm out, I don't want to witness a murder-"

"Y-Yah! Stay here!" Yu-jin told her sister, pulling her by the shirt.

"Babe, come on. They're just joking around!" Lisa spoke, trying to save the girls.

"There's no joking around when it comes to my baby sister. Now, I'd like to hear an answer from one of you." Jennie said, crossing her arms, making the girls slightly shake at the princess's piercing glare.

"Jisoos christ...where the fuck is Sana and Y/n?" Jeongyeon sneakily whispered to the girls.

Suddenly, the two girls that they were looking for, came back.

"Hey, guys! What's the commotion here?" Sana asked with a smile.

"Yeah, why is there so much tension here? I just accompanied Sana to the lavatory." Y/n told them before sweetly hugging her sister when she noticed she's on her bitchy mode towards her friends.

Jennie immediately soften and hug her sister back. As they kept hugging, Jennie snapped out of her thoughts and remembered what she just asked. She turned her head towards the girls and spoke again.

"If no one answered my question in a matter of five seconds, I will let my driver get Y/n/n's things from your homes and I will bring my sister back to our house right here and right now."

"Oh shit...Sana, y-you answer!" The girls immediately told the Squirrel.

"One.."

"But what's the question?" Sana asked that made the girls panic since they don't have the time to tell the story right now.

"Two.."

"Holy fuck, j-just tell her sister what's our intention towards Y/n!" Tzuyu whisper shouted, surprisingly panicking too.

"Three.."

"Our intention or my intention?" Sana asked, giggling. "Because for me, I'll marry her in the futu-"

"Four.."

"What the fuck, Sana! Just say our intention!"

"...and fi-"

"We're courting your sister, Ruby unnie."

Jennie raised an eyebrow at this, clearly not expecting the answer from Sana.

But what else does she expect? Her baby sister got the manners and the charms. Even without the looks that everyone seems to be looking for, Y/n still made a lot of girls fall for her.

"Oh, darling..thank you for answering my question. Seems like your friends doesn't have the balls to answer my question."

Lisa suddenly burst out laughing, not expecting her girlfriend saying such things.

"What?"

"I'm..I'm sorry. It's my first time hearing you say balls-" Lisa struggled to say because of laughing too much.

"Honey, laughing is not appropriate right now. I'm talking to my sister's little girlfriends here.."

"Fine...Y/n/n is so lucky..I wish I have ten girlfriends.." Lisa mumbled making Jennie snap her head towards the taller girl.