Chapter 40

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

SOMI IS 18 YEARS OLD HERE.

-

Your PoV

"Hey, what's going on-"

"Come here, you bastard! While you're busy making Momo-ssi your wife, Somi is unintentionally pissing your other side chicks." Ji-eun said, pulling Momo and I inside.

"My side chicks?"

"Twice." She answered.

"How about you?"

"What else? I'm your super duper amazing, beautiful, sweet, sexy, cute, caring, talented, and goddess ex wife—who dumped you, but then you begged and wouldn't stop saying you still love me to death so I got back with you because you're kinda cute..AND THEN, we got married for the second time so that means I'm your wife." Ji-eun raps in one breath as we make our way to the living room.

"You could've just said that you're my wife." I mumbled before we arrive at the living room which is certainly full of tension.

I was about to greet the girls, forgetting about why we were home in the first place..but then, a voice made me freeze right on my spot.

"My Y/n/n!"

I turn to the voice only to see Jeon Somi.

-

3rd Person's PoV

"My Y/n/n!"

The 9 girls froze, piercing their eyes through Somi as soon as she greeted Y/n.

"I missed you!" Somi squealed excitedly, running onto Y/n's arms.

"J-Jeon Somi.." The taller girl mumbled, grunting a little when a figure attacked her with a hug. "How did you know it was me?" Y/n whispered.

"Jisoo unnie told me everything." Somi whispered back before pulling away a bit and kissing Y/n on the cheek.

"Aish, this girl.." Chaeyoung spoke making the others do the same, as they confusingly looked at the two girls hugging.

"Wah! Jeon Somi, when did you start looking this pretty?" Y/n suddenly shout enthusiastically.

"Yah, I've always been this pretty

"Yah, I've always been this pretty."

"I missed you.." Y/n mumbled making Somi smile while the other girls scoff. "Why did you visit all of a sudden?"

"I want to take you back." Somi told her with a straight face, making the girls gasp quietly.

"Yah, take this flirting outside." Tzuyu ordered not letting Y/n reply. "Man-wol unnie! Come here quick!"

Ji-eun immediately ran beside her, confused on why she was called.

"Who is she?" Jihyo asked the princess.