Chapter 26

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Is it true that...Man-wol unnie had the biggest crush on you? Do you have a crush on her too? Are you each other's girlfriends?" Jeongyeon asked, making me sigh in relief.

"Pfft." I heard Ji-eun say. I raised my eyebrow at her before looking back at Twice.

"Ani, we're both single and yes, it's true that Man-wol had a crush on me when we were kids." I said, confused as to why they suddenly looked so interested.

"I'm actually thinking of courting her myself.." Ji-eun suddenly said, clearly lying but Twice doesn't know that, of course.

I rolled my eyes at her for saying such things. But Twice was not having it, they looked really..bothered?

"Do you girls want to court her too?" Ji-eun asked with her stupid smirk on display.

"Sure-" Momo said but was cut off by Tzuyu covering her mouth.

"Wait. Really?" Ji-eun asked, finding this very amusing.

"She doesn't mean it like that." Tzuyu said and Momo just nodded, but looking unsure.

"Sure.." Ji-eun said mocking Momo.

-

Tuesday

We are currently dressing up, getting ready for school when suddenly, Sana burst into our room, startling both Ji-eun and I.

"Good morning! Tzuyu said to move fast before she come and drag you both downstairs." Sana said straightforwardly.

I nodded and laughed a little before wearing my dad cap and going downstairs.

Well, as you can see

Well, as you can see..they decided to be with us all the time, which wouldn't be good for Ji-eun and I since we know those jealous students will probably give us dirty looks.

"Aish. Next time, move quickly. We're going to be late.." Tzuyu said in her usual blank expression.

When we arrived at school, we got out and started walking towards the entrance. As soon as we set our foot inside, students stared at Twice, admiring their beauty. But when they saw Ji-eun and I walking with them, they started glaring at the both of us.

Whispers started to get louder as they continued throwing daggers at us. I ignored them while Ji-eun is clearly enjoying the dirty looks she's receiving. She caught me looking at her making her lean to me and whisper.

"I can't wait to remove our disguise in front of them and watch their reaction while doing so.." She whispered, chuckling.

I shook my head at the girl before Tzuyu suddenly held my hand, shocking all of us. Tzuyu smirked, knowing damn well that this will make the students hate me more than ever. I shove her away making her laugh and smirk again after.