Chapter 10

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

As I continued massaging Tzuyu's back, they were talking about how they got stuck between a couple's fight and the boy called the girl a 'slut'?

"What's a slut?" I whispered to Sana and Jeongyeon who gasped and laughed at my question.

"Why? What happened?" Jihyo asked causing all the girls to listen to them.

"Oh my god. Y/N just asked what a 'slut' means." Jeongyeon said with a loud laugh.

The girls all looked at me with raised eyebrow while I just stared back with a confused face.

"Wait. You're serious?" Jeongyeon asked when she finally stopped laughing.

"Y-Yeah." I said shyly.

"Aww she looks so innocent." Lia said as she pinched my cheeks.

"We'd rather not tell you, Y/N/N." Yeji said with a smile.

"Okay then.." I trailed off.

"I'm getting suspicious, Y/N. Are you hiding something?" Dahyun asked jokingly. I just laughed with them but inside, I'm very nervous.

-

When we got back to their house, it's already 1:37 pm and we haven't eaten lunch yet.

"I'm hungry!!!" Momo whines.

"Yeah! Me too~" Jeongyeon and Sana said in sync causing them to look at each other and laugh.

"I'm not yet hungry." Tzuyu said causing the others to agree and the three to groan.

They walked to the living room leaving me with the three hungry girls.

"How are we supposed to eat now? We can't cook for gods sake." Momo said.

"You wanna order Chinese foods?" I asked them causing them to perk up.

"Yes!!" They said and jumped together excitedly. "I haven't ate Chinese food in like a week!" Momo said as I grabbed my phone.

"Do you guys have number for-" I was cut off by Lia running towards us with a paper menu of a Chinese restaurant.

"I heard you guys are gonna order Chinese foods so I immediately grabbed this from Momo unnies drawer." She said and gave me the menu.

I chuckled and called the restaurant. After ordering most of the food on the menu, I ended the call after telling the address.

"How many minutes do we have to wait?" Sana asked as we moved to the living room.

"Twenty minutes."

-

20 minutes later..

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it." I told them causing them to nod excitedly. The other girls looked at us, confused as I ran to the front door.

"It's all in there, ma'am. If you want, you can check." The girl said with a kind smile as she hand me three large plastics.

"It's okay. I trust you." I smiled back.

"Hey, what's happening here?" I heard Tzuyu said before she wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Uhh what is she doing?

Tzuyu looked at the girl with a questioning look making me confused more.

"We ordered Chinese foods and I'm just here to pay and get the food." I explained to her which she nodded to.

"I-It's $75.25 in total, ma'am." The girl stuttered as she got uncomfortable under Tzuyu's gaze.

I nodded and grabbed my wallet. I pulled out a hundred dollar and gave it to the girl. After that, she gave me the change before rushing to her bike.

As soon as she left, Tzuyu immediately dropped her arm from my shoulder and walked away. I catched up with her and pushed her with my elbow slightly.

"What's your problem?"

"I was just protecting you.." She said making me raise my eyebrow.

"Protecting? That's ridiculous. She was just handing our food, what are you talking about?" I said and rolled my eyes at her. "Do you like me." I asked confidently with a smirk.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, nerd and I still don't like you. Stop assuming things that'll never happen." She said and sat back on the couch.

"Ouch. My heart just broke a little." I said sarcastically. I gave the one plastic bag of foods to the four hungry girls and they immediately fought over the foods.

After seconds, they all quietly ate their own while I hide the two other bags for the others behind me. The others drooled at the sight of the delicious looking foods that is currently being eaten by the four.

"You want?" Jeongyeon offered causing all of them to nod eagerly. "Too bad I want it all to myself." She teases them causing them to glare at her.

I revealed the foods that was behind me and showed it in front of their face. Their eyes widened and they immediately grabbed the food and get one each.

The three plastics are now empty leaving nothing to me. They all realised that and they quickly offered their food to me cutely. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'm not that hungry."

Lies.

I'm hungry all the time.

"Share with me, Y/N." Tzuyu said in a monotone voice as she avoided my gaze. All of us were surprised by that causing Tzuyu to raise her head and roll her eyes. "I can't finish this and it'll be unfair if Y/N didn't get to eat one since she payed for this. And this is expensive as hell so we might as well repay her something someday, right?"

The others nodded as I sit beside Tzuyu. She surprisingly held up the spoon for me with food in it and fed me. I was about to tease her again about liking me but she glared at me and pushed the food in my mouth before she ate on the same spoon.

Oh damn

"Aww. Our Tzuyu is warming up to Y/N/N!" Sana said and pinched Tzuyu's cheeks.

"I'm just being kind today since I honestly had fun earlier because of her." Tzuyu said without looking.

"You're welco-"

"Shut up." She cut me off and shove the food in my mouth causing her to giggle when I squealed and accidentally hit Dahyun on the face.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said and caress the part where I hit her. She just blushed and told me it's okay.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing so I grabbed my phone and looked to see my mother calling. All of them looked at me as I accepted the call.

"Eomma? Why the sudden call?" I asked.

"Y/N, dear. I'd like you to invite your friends over for a royal dinner next week Sunday."