Chapter 24

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Your PoV

"Yes, Y/n/n.We're gonna sneak out.."

"Are you fucking kidding me-"

"Don't be a pussy. Are you in-"

"Fuck yeah, I'm in." I said causing her to jump off of me and celebrate. "What time are we leaving?"

"Twelve." She said making me nod and get up to change.

We started changing into our jeans before getting a comfy top. I looked at Ji-eun to see her putting her mask on making me do the same.

Y/n

Ji-eun (She's so cute🥺)

When the clock strikes at midnight, we quietly peeked outside to see it's dark

When the clock strikes at midnight, we quietly peeked outside to see it's dark. We carefully closed our door before tip toeing downstairs. Suddenly, Ji-eun hit her elbow on something causing her to yelp quietly. I laughed at her without making a sound and whispered onto her ear.

"Clumsy bitch.."

"Shut the fuck up, Y/n." She whisper yelled at me before we successfully walked out the front door.

I got confused when Ji-eun walked to the side of the house but followed her anyways. We saw mountain bikes causing Ji-eun to get one for her so I did the same. When we got the bikes, we sighed in relief before running away from the house.

"Well, that was easy." She said and looked around the empty streets.

"It's because we're good at this, Ji-eun." I mumbled.

"No, Y/n/n. It's because they're dead asleep.." She replied as we continued walking with the bikes beside us.

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked the girl.

"We are going to roam the streets and maybe we'll eat some fast foods." She said and get on the bike.

I did the same and rode it next to her. We started paddling faster making the air hit us coldly.