Chapter 4

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

Korean History was already done and it was horrible. Students kept looking at me like I was a trash or something. I just ignored them and listened carefully to the professor.

I also answered all the professor's questions which made the others mumble 'nerd', while 8 other attractive girls just gave me a small smile whenever I answered a question right. I noticed that one of them is the girl that have squirrel cheeks.

As I walk out of the room, Yuna and her friends came to me with big smiles.

"Y/N, they're my friends. This is Lia, Ryujin, Yeji and Chaeryoung." Yuna introduced them as they wave their hands at me.

"Hey Y/N! Let's go to class together." Lia said and cling onto my arm.

"Okay." I said with a smile.

-

English just finished and I badly need to go to the rest room so I excused myself.

"We'll wait for you here then." Yeji said and the others nodded.

"Oh. There's no need. I'll just meet you ladies at the cafeteria." I said.

"Are you sure?" Yuna asked.

"Yes, young lady." I said with a laugh.

"Yah. I'm older than you." She said with a laugh before they left.

I got in and after doing my business, I washed my hands before I walked out.

"Get away from Yuna, bitch!" A girl suddenly popped out of nowhere. She looked rich like most of the students here and looks like she's with her 'friends'.

"Why would I do that?" I said, clearly uninterested in her issues.

"Cause she's mine!"

"She's not a thing and she's my first friend." I said, ready to fight this whore ass bitch.

Oh wow. It feels so good to say things like that. I should do it more often but only in my mind since my mother would probably beat my ass for even thinking of bad words..

"Do I look like I care that she's your friend?" She asked, looking irritated.

"Yes. You wouldn't randomly fight me if I wasn't friends with Yuna.."I mumble.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She said and pushed me hard causing me to hissed at the pain.

Is this girl deaf?

"Bitch, I'm asking you!" She said causing more students to watch.

"I didn't say anything. I'm sorry." I decided to say. Not wanting to gain people's attention.

"Just get away from her. You look too ugly to be even friends with her." She said before she left with her friends.

"Nice one, Jihya." (A/n: just a random name) I heard one of her friends say.

Jihya..

As I walked my way through the long hallway, all I heard was whispers about me.

"She looked rich but why can't she fix her face?" A random guy said.

"If the hidden princess ever visits this school someday, I wish she already left this university .." A girl said as she stares at my face with disgust.