Chapter 27

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

CRANBREY here yah go;)

I think you guys wouldn't like this...

Anyways please vote and comment to motivate me🥺luv y'all Hope you guys like the new cover it's our tofu❤️

-

Your PoV

Wednesday

I'm currently getting ready and as I'm doing so, I couldn't stop thinking on what Ji-eun and Twice were planning.

"Y/n/n, what's on your mind?" Ji-eun asked after she turned her body and looked up to me, giving me her attention.

"I don't know what to wear

"I don't know what to wear." I lied.

"Yah, seriously..you're lying." She said making my eyes widen. "Your ears are red." She snickered.

"Ugh, fine. I was thinking of what you'll do. I know you guys are probably gonna make Jihya apologise to me for the rest of the school year.." I said before dressing up.

"If she realises what she did was the dumbest thing she could do, I'll forgive her for sure but I think that's impossible

"If she realises what she did was the dumbest thing she could do, I'll forgive her for sure but I think that's impossible.." Ji-eun said before starting to do her disguise.

I just sighed before sitting next to her and doing the same.

-

As we were heading to school, Twice couldn't stop muttering angrily. They kept talking about what happened yesterday and wouldn't stop saying they'll make Jihya regret everything she did.

"Aish. I wanna pinch her so hard when I see her." Chaeyoung said.

"You're so lame. I'll punch her when I see her." Jeongyeon said next.

"No ones hurting anyone." I said causing them to groan.

"You're such a killjoy, Y/n/n." Ji-eun whines, Twice going along with her.