Chapter 9

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes

-

Your PoV

As I was driving, they sang with the song that was playing while the others kept making fun of each other.

We arrived so I parked and turn off the engine. I quickly got out of my car and opened the door for them. After that, they happily skipped their way to the entrance of the mall while I just chuckled.

"Y/N/N! Have you eaten breakfast?" Lia asked as she clings onto my arm.

"I haven't. How about you girls?"

"Nope! Come on let's eat first." She said and dragged me somewhere.

-

After we ate breakfast, we all head to an arcade. I roamed my eyes to the place and immediately got excited since this is my first time to see a place like this.

"Y/N, let's buy tokens." Jihyo said so I followed her while the others sat on a bench to wait for us.

Jihyo and I walked to the front of the counter as I pulled out my wallet. Jihyo got hers too but I stopped her.

She looked up to me, confused.

"I'll pay for this since you payed for my breakfast. Thanks by the way." I told her which made her smile.

"No problem, Y/N and thanks for this." She said and I just smiled at her and opened my wallet. I grabbed a $100 and gave it to the girl.

"Are you gonna spend this all, ma'am? If no, I'm sorry but I don't have a change for this." The girl said.

"Wait, miss." Jihyo said to the girl. The girl just nodded and waited. "Y/N, that's a big amount of money for tokens. Don't you have smaller bill?"

"Uhh no." I said and gave my wallet to Jihyo for her to check. She opened it revealing a full stack of $100.

Her eyes got bigger as she tried searching for a smaller bill but she found none.

"I don't have smaller bills since I don't really spend my money that much." I explained to her as she returned my wallet.

"How wealthy are you, Y/N? What's your family name again?" She asked causing me to panic.

"Uh. I-It's not like I'm the only one who's wealthy here (A/n: can't relate). You guys are too!" I reasoned out causing her to nod.

"Well yeah but we don't carry that much money." She said.

"Let's just spend it all since we're a lot." I said and turned to the girl who's looking up to me with wide eyes.

"All, ma'am?" She asked and I nodded with a smile forgetting I have a mask on. "Okay please wait." She said and ran to a room.

Minutes later, she came back with a bucket of tokens. She struggled as she carry the heavy looking metal so I immediately grabbed it for her easily.

"Woah." Jihyo exclaimed. "That looks heavy."

"Thanks, miss." I said.

"No problem, ma'am. Enjoy." She said and turned to the next person in line.

We walked back to them as Jihyo kept asking me if I needed help with carrying the bucket.

"It's okay." I said.

"Can I try carrying it?"

"Sure." I said and gave it to her but she immediately grunted as she hold onto the bucket.