Chapter 25

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BOOTIFUL SMOL BEAN!❤️Look at her cute face😩 protect her at all cost

Btw, Ji-eun is 18 in this fic and the Twice members are 17 yrs. old.

-

Your PoV

I glared at her in so much anger, my jaw clenching.

I was about to do something I'll regret later but..

Suddenly, I feel someone tracing my jaw from beside me, making me relax and look at the person to see-

Nayeon.

She then smiled at me softly as she caress my face.

But when she turned to the girl in front of us, her eyes turned ice cold, burning holes through Jihya's trembling figure.

Nayeon grasped the girl's arm and removed it from my hold before looking at her up and down, silently judging her. Jihya gulped along with her shocked minions.

"Leave before I make you." Nayeon's cold voice rang through the hallways.

The girls in front of us nodded frantically and ran off without looking back.

"Do they bother you two a lot?" Nayeon asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It doesn't matte-"

"It does matter, Y/n. Now tell me." She said sternly.

"Yes but we made fun of them on the camping once.." I admitted.

"Wait so you two were the one- ohh." She said once I nodded at her, confirming it. "That was actually badass." She mumbled with a chuckle before shaking her head.

"We're late for class." I said and grabbed Ji-eun's small hand. Nayeon stared at our hands with an unreadable expression making me clear my throat.

"Umm, actually, Tzuyu just texted me saying we have a free period until lunch since the teachers have a sudden meeting." Nayeon said, glancing down at her phone before looking back at us. "Oh, I don't care if you bother us or whatever but if you need help, call or come to us immediately. Anyways, I'll see you both later." She said with a wink and walked away.

Oh well..

I suddenly feel Ji-eun intertwining our hands causing me to look at her to see her back with her usual smirk. I scoffed at the girl's change of mood but smiled after knowing she probably didn't let Jihya get to her.

"I knew you'd defend me." She said with a big smile.

"Of course I would. Did you really got hurt?" I asked.

"I think so. That Jihya girl hurts my ego..psh she thinks she looks like a goddess with thick makeup's on her face? Yeah right.." She angrily muttered, her hand squeezing mine.