1

Third Person's POV

Lavender was born in a small but comfy house on a stormy night , with every cry and push her mother did , lightening flashed and thunder rolled. "Lilac , you're almost there. One more push!" The village elder said from between her legs , the amount of blood on the towels was enough for Lilac to be dead two times over. Lilac gave one more push and Lavender White wing came into the world. The storm stopped just as the child opened her eyes , no cry came from her mouth. Two huge purple eyes stared at the elder , who immediately felt a connection with the child.

"Blessings on you my dear." The elder muttered as she cleaned up the child. Three other babies were born in the village after Lavender opened her eyes , as if it was a command. A knock came to the door , "Elder. We have three more additions to the village. Three girls." The elder hummed and helped Lilac to clean up , "get some rest Lilac. You did good." Lilac nods and holds her daughter in her hands , tired and happy. Things were finally smooth for her right now. Lavender's father was nowhere to be found and many already thought that it was the King of dragons.

In the castle , one of the King's women was in the middle of her delivery. Its been three days since the woman was in labor , her cries echoed through the castle. One might think that she was getting tortured instead of giving birth by how shrill her screams were. The King however wasn't pleased , he almost barged in and killed the mother and child just so that he could get rid of the noise. "My King!" A nurse bursts out the delivery room with a huge smile that quickly disappeared when she realized that the King was nowhere to be found. Without a choice in the matter , the nurse turned back inside.

"Where is the King?" The woman looked dignified , as if she didn't give birth to a child at all. "The King or his guards were not outside." The woman got angry. "Are you fucking kidding me?!!" She looked at the baby in her hand and almost threw it to the ground in anger. "After all I did to get this child he dares to not come and see my effort?!" She screamed. Her maids took the baby from her and she stood up.

The King was on the far end of the castle with his general. "My King , the child has been born already. Will you not see it?" The general stared at the maid who is on her knees in front of the King. Just because she got a favored for a few days she suddenly thinks that she can talk to the King about his issues it seems. The general smirked internally. This maid was ready to give up her life it seems. "You seem very concerned about her. Why don't you go?" The King grabbed the girl by her hair and threw her towards the door which opened.

"My King. I've just had you're child yet you do this? Am I not to be your Queen?" The King snapped his fingers  , "General I want this Queen removed from my chambers." The general did as he was told. "My Queen." His beautiful eyes sparked her attention on him. Something the general wanted. It would be easier to kill her that way. "My King." A guard walked in and bowed , the King threw the glass at his 'Queen'. "Get the fuck out!" The Queen didn't move and allowed the glass to hit her , blood flowed down her face. "Remember this Garrett." The doors closed behind the Queen but as the guard began to talk she stopped.

"Miss Lilac had the baby." The King laughs happily. "Good! I'll go see her now." The King stood up but his generals had other ideas. "My King you mustn't. Lady Lilac is not one of yours." The King snorted , he wasn't pleased at his general's choice of words. "If I wanted it. Any woman in my Kingdom is mine! However your words are not without caution. Leave me now." The Queen left quickly after listening in to the conversation. Her heart hardened with hate against the woman with the name Lilac. After returning to her chambers , she called a maid. "Follow the King tomorrow and get a good look at the woman called Lilac."

With all of her hard work , there's no way she's letting some bitch and her bastard come in between her and the title of Queen. "Also. Get that general that's always around the King. Drawing him to my side is going to be helpful." The maid bows to her  and leaves the room with a smirk. Walking down the hall , the maid bumped into someone. "You should be careful little one. This castle has many people." The maid looks up and smiles. "Its a good thing that you are one of them then." The man helped the girl up. "The wicked witch of the west wants you." The man's eyes are mostly black with streaks of purple , blue , green , red and pink running all through it.

"When you follow the group tomorrow , slip away. The others will be waiting on you." The girl nods , "be careful brother." The general watches his sister walk down the hallway before he stepped out of the shadows. He sighed before disappearing. The general was happy , this plan was going just as he planned it would. Soon the palace gates will run red.