18

Third Person's POV

Lilac filled the basin with water and walked out the bathroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed she wrings out the cloth and wipes down her daughter's face , neck and hands. Its been many hours since she fell asleep and no amount of noise woke her up. She was in a trance of some sort , Lilac knew that much.  She didn't care if her daughter truly  forgot or if she was pretending but she knew that Lavender is still her  daughter. No one could tell her anything different. Lavender suddenly opens her eyes and the white cast over her eyes disappeared. Lilac had yet to realize as she looked away. Lavender grabbed her mother's hand , "mom?" Lilac paused at the sudden voice in the quiet room.

Lilac looked at her daughter with tears in her eyes , "You. You called out to me? That means you remember now." Lavender nodded and they started crying while hugging. Lilac pulled away and wiped her eyes , "let me go get the others." Lilac stood up but Lavender grabbed her hand. "Don't go. I'm afraid this is a dream and I'll be pushed out that cliff again." Lavender wiped her tears but another one just replaced the one she wiped away. Lilac gave a small smile and sat back down. "I'll still be here. Okay?" Lavender nods and sits up , going into her mother's embrace. Lavender suddenly felt uncomfortable then it turned into pain , she pulled away from her mother and Lilac knew then that something was wrong. Looking down at her hand it was covered in blood. "You're bleeding."

Lilac turned Lavender over and saw the bones in her back moving and could hear them cracking and breaking. Two slits carved themselves into her back. Lilac stood up in shock , "Lavender. What's happening to you?" Lilac in all her centuries of living , never saw something like this before. Lavender grabbed her hand. "Mom. Listen to me." A grunt escapes the the child. "Go outside the room and no matter that happens , do not come in and don't let anyone in. Do you understand?" Lilac didn't answer , although she didn't know what was happening , she wanted to stay with her daughter. "Mom! Do it. Now!" Lilac could see that Lavender was at the end of her rope already. "Okay. Hang in there for me baby."

Lavender nods to her mother and watches her leave the room. With a wave of her hand , Lavender pulled the vanity and bedside tables to block the door. A scream ripped through her throat , it was so powerful that the earth shook as if an earthquake was happening. Lilac put her hand to her mouth to muffle her cries outside the door as she listened to her child's scream. She hears people approaching and quickly wiped her tears , "Grandmother. What's going on?" Jimmy asks but Lilac didn't get a chance to answer as another scream rips through the air. Thia and Jasper appeared soon after , the ground shook once again.

In the Wolf Kingdom , the palace walls had cracks appearing on the walls. The Wolf King's ears started to bleed from the scream , the Vampire King wasn't so lucky. His heart burst from the first scream. This frightened the vampires , they retreated back to their Kingdom quickly. Many didn't make it there alive. The Wolf King smiled to himself when the scream stopped , "she's in the Dragon Kingdom." He knew he couldn't make any moves right now , his men needed time to heal their ear injuries. Another scream rang through the air , thunder and lightening came with it as well.

In the Fae Kingdom , the elder heard the screams and walked out on his balcony. The Fae King and Queen walked out behind him , "Elder. This.." The King stopped in his tracks as he saw the lightening hitting the same place , each strike more powerful than the last. The Angel Kingdom was in the same situation , "Elder. This foretells peace , doesn't it?" The elder , however wasn't sure. "This foretells powerful beings formed from that lineage. Get ready , we are going to the Dragon Kingdom in five days." The King looked at his Elder. "They are in the middle of a war Elder." The woman shook her head. "They won't be in five days."

Back at the Dragon Kingdom , Jasper was trying to get in the room. "Lilac. I am your King and this is my palace!" Lilac slapped him , "do you I want to be out here! A hundred years. A hundred years I haven't seen her and now she's in pain and as a mother all I can do is stay out here and stop you from going in! Don't test my patience Jasper." Jasper was desperate to get inside the room to help his mate through her pain but he knew that Lilac was right. If there was nothing she could do , he couldn't do anything different. The screams and lightening stopped after about an hour and everyone thought that everything was okay but then the last strike hit.

All the windows shattered on impact , the last strike was so powerful that the entire palace was engulfed in lightening. It was as if it was a barrier surrounding the palace. No one moved for a couple minutes and Lilac opened the door , pushing the things away from the door. Jasper was right behind her , he walked up to the bed and he couldn't touch Lavender before she released a final scream. This released an energy wave , Jasper was pushed through the wall harshly. Lilac and Thia weren't far behind either. Inside the palace , everything and everyone started to rise slowly forgetting gravity. "Grab onto something!" Someone shouted out. The energy wave returned to Lavender's body quickly and everything dropped just as quickly.

Jasper regained his footing and walked through the wall to see his mate standing up with white wings coming out her back. "Holy shit. She got her wings back!" Lavender looked up at the sky through the hole the lightening made and jumped up , spreading her wings. Walking out to the balcony , everyone watching as she spirals downward before landing before them. Her wings instantly cover her naked body. Lilac walks inside and grabs the sheet. Quickly wrapping it around her daughter. "Mom!" Jimmy immediately hugs her and she laughs. Pulling away from each other she caresses his face. "I was worried about you but I guess that was for nothing. Lilac chuckles , " of course it was for nothing. You think I'll let my grandson get treated badly?"

Thia scoffs , "yeah. Its not like we were going to neglect him." Lavender laughs softly , "whatever law abider." Thia snickers. "Yeah yeah." Lavender and Jasper's eyes meet and she looks away quickly. "I need clothes." She laughs awkwardly , Lavender didn't know what to think she looked at him. Her emotions were all over the place at the moment. Lilac caught the drift and smiled , "let's go. Mina , you can fix that wall right?" She trailed off and looked back at the two who are just standing around. Mina fixed the wall with just a thought and Lilac pushed everyone out the room. "Jasper.." That's all Jasper wanted to hear , he grabbed her waist and kissed her.