15

Lavender's POV

"Long time no see Lavender Whitewing." Stepping back from him , "Do I know you?" He gives me a look of disbelief , "Lavender. This isn't times for games." I chuckle , "I'm not joking. I don't know you so back the hell up." He looks me in my eye for a few seconds before stepping back , "let's get down to business. What's the situation with the Wolves?" Pilas stands up and points to the forest east of here. Its a no man's land. "They moved their man here three months ago." Mina stepped forward and removed her mask as well. At this point it made no sense to keep it on. "Wiped out." Pilas looked up , "three hundred men? Wiped out? By who" Mina pointed to herself with a grin.

"Okay. Then here-." "Wiped out." Giln pointed to herself , "that was another three hundred men." Mina looked at me and I nod , she steps forward. "Five hundred men here , two months ago. Six hundred , a month ago and eight hundred , a week ago. Those five locations are  wiped out , clearing a path." Those five locations were sent to ambush this army and because they are so close to the Kingdom , no one was sent to check the situation. It was a risky play that could've paid off if the girls didn't spend that month outside the barrier of the Black Forest. "Can someone show me to my room?" Reed looks back at me , "you're not staying?" Looking around the table. "I'd rather not." A maid walks in , "Miss Lavender. This way please." Following the man outside the room , we walk down a hallway and a left and right turn before reaching the stairs.

Walking up the stairs , I stop. "Are going wait until I get to my door or are you going keep acting creepy?" Looking back he walked up the stairs behind me. "I apologize , if I startled you." Glaring at him , "what do you want boy." His red eyes search mine. "I'm guessing , your related to this Lavender White wing person that happens to look just like me. My name is lavender but that's all I know. So leave me  the hell alone." He grabs my hand and I pull back. "Jimmy. That's my name." Following the maid down the hall , my head starts to feel light. "This is your room Miss." Opening the door , I thank her and close it just before I black out.

Memory

Someone left this baby in the middle of the forest. Picking up the child , his red eyes stare into mine. "You have seduced me with your eyes baby demon. How about I name you Jimmy?" The baby laughs. "Sounds good?"

"Jimmy! Slow down." Ten year olds are all over the place. He bumps into a vampire , "who are you?" Pulling Jimmy from his grip. "Sorry." We turn to leave when he grabs me. "My pack is just through the woods. You guys can stay for as long as you like." At that very moment Jimmy fainted. Poisoned.

"Jimmy. Call me Lavender. No one can know that I'm your mother. Do you understand?" He nods and we walk out the house dressed to go to a party. "I never said anything about him going." I glare at the man. "He goes where I go. Always."

Red eyes watch me in the crowd with tears in his eyes. Stay safe my son. "Burn" the finger engulfed my body.

End

Gasping , I shoot up. Holding my chest , "You're awake." Dragon King  held my hand , pulling from him. "This isn't my room." He looked down at the hand I pulled away from. "No. It's mine. The maid heard a noise as soon as you entered your room and reported it to me. I had to cut the war meeting short." Pushing the sheets off of my body and sliding over to the other side of the bed. "Well I'm sorry you had to cut the meeting short even though I'm alive." He sighed. "That's not what I meant Lavender. Do you have to be like this?" Standing up , my head feels light again but before my body drops I'm caught. "I don't know what you're talking about. Thanks."

Turning from him , I grab onto the bedpost. "You remember some things. Don't you?" Shaking my head from the dizziness. "What is it that I'm supposed to be remembering? You all say you know me and I don't. I know you from rumors. The only people I truly know are those people from my village in the Witch Kingdom."

Letting go of the bedpost , I take two steps forward and stop. Closing my eyes , "you feel our connection but is ignoring it on purpose. Aren't you?" Opening my eyes , the dizziness has subsided but my eyes were hazy. "Besides the fact that you're good looking. I don't feel anything for you Dragon King." Walking out the room , people stood out there. Reed walks up to me , "Lavender. You okay?" Grabbing her hand , I squeeze it discreetly. "I'm going back to my room." Someone steps in front of me. "You're not leaving this hallway unless you speak. That night over a year ago... Where did you learn to fight like that?" My sight was getting worse as the seconds ticked by but the voice I know. "Well well PPL. You're ready to pop aren't you?"

She growled at me and I chuckle. Putting my hand over Reed's neck , drawing her close. "Are you going to stop me from having fun. Or do you want me to demonstrate in front of everyone?" She glared. "Let's go Princess." Pulling Reed with me. Giln and Mina followed closely. When we turned the corner , my body sagged. "Get me to my room." A portal opened and we hurried through it. The door opened and we walk in. Reed hurriedly carries me to the bed while Mina closes the door and Giln forms a barrier. "Lavender , what's going on? I can't feel any sort of power coming from you anymore." Darkness overtook the haziness. "My sight. Its gone." Reed grabs my hand , "what do you mean? How did that happen?"

"I'm not sure. After talking to that General Jimmy on the stairs , I went straight into the room and blacked out. When I woke up again. It was already starting to go." They didn't need to know anymore about this situation. "What's going to happen now? We can't keep it a secret forever. King Jasper is literally not going to let you go. He'll know that something's wrong." Mina says while pacing. "Keep it a secret for as long as possible."