"Um, yes, but you don't need to be afraid. I won't harm you."

"Oh no no. I would never think that. I've always wanted to meet you!"

Emi looked at the princess with her eyebrows knit together.

"Why would you want to--"

"You're only the most powerful wizard in Crocus. Of course I would want to meet you! I've heard all about you and your magic. Can you really copy magic from books? I want to learn all about you."

Emi laughed awkwardly before she got an idea.

"Would you like to come pick out flowers for your decorations? We can talk as we look."

Hisui wore a smile that spanned across her face and she quickly hopped up from the fountain and led Emi over to a patch of flowers.

"Asiatic lilies? Those would look great with some snapdragons."

Hisui looked at the cloaked figure in amazement.

"So it's really true? The most powerful wizard in all of Fiore is a genius in flowers as well?!"

"...In all of Fiore? I thought you said just in Crocus before."

"Well it's no question that you're the strongest in Crocus, but I believe that you're also stronger than anyone in Fiore. I've heard all about you."

Emi laughed before softly replying, "I doubt that I would be able to stand a chance against some of the more powerful wizards in Fiore. The Ten Wizard Saints for example."

Hisui looked down in embarrassment before lifting her head and looking at Emi with a fire in her eyes.

"Will you give me a present for my birthday, Miss Demon?"

"Miss..Demon?" Emi questioned before hesitantly agreeing.

"Will you fight a wizard for me?"

Emi gasped before looking at the princess to see that she was being absolutely serious.

"Um, I don't think I shou--"

"Please?" Hisui excitedly pushed.

"Who would I even be fighting?"

"I was thinking maybe that dragon slayer. What was his name again..."

"Sting?"

"Oh no I wouldn't want to make you fight your friend. I was thinking of the dragon slayer from Fairy Tail..."

"Um, are you really sure you want me to figh--"

"Natsu! That's his name."

"No way," Lucy breathed. "You two fought?"

"I don't remember you being asked to fight for the princess," Erza stated.

"Oh, I don't know about that. Fairy Tail probably doesn't even know that we exist, so dragging Natsu all the way to Crocus would seem a little much. Maybe I can get you another present. What if I brought you--"

"I wish to see you fight," Hisui stated matter-of-factly.

"Princess Hisui didn't seem this forward when we met her," Yukino observed.

Lucy agreed before saying that the princess seemed so soft spoken.

"Princess, I don't really think me fighting would be a proper birthday present. Don't you want to get a present?"