The Howl of Time

Y/n kept a stoic gaze at the witch before him. Her pale skin seemed oddly out of place against the sandstone of the house they were in.

Y/n: "Why are you here, Morgan? And where the hell even are we for that matter?"

Morgan: "Heh, and I thought you'd be more friendly considering you were able to bring her to your side."

Morgan motioned to Lancer Mordred as her smirk grew more sinister

Y/n: "Explain, shit stain."

Morgan: "Rude, but very well. You see. That Mordred is from a time in which the battle of Camlann never happened. She was raised by the me of that timeline, but her version of King Arthur took her under her wing and eventually made her king."

Y/n: "Got it, that's why she has Rhongomyniad. But you never answered my questions."

Morgan: "I suppose context is needed here. This is what you people refer to as a singularity. One formed by a grail planted here by Solomon-"

Y/n: "Goetia."

Morgan: "Shut up and let me-"

Y/n: "Now Imma do this to annoy you."

Morgan: "You're succeeding the-"

Y/n: "Good, that makes this much more entertaining."

Y/n moved his head to the side as a spell was shot at him.

Y/n: "Anyway, go on."

Morgan: "This singularity is in Israel. Jerusalem to be exact, during the crusades."

Y/n: "I get it, so I'll need to Deus Vult some bitches."

Morgan: "If only it were that simple. Instead, the crusaders were defeated and in the place of the holy city of Jerusalem... Is the new Holy City."

Morgan motioned to the nearby window and Y/n looked out as his eyes widened in shock and awe.

Morgan: "... Say hello to Camelot."

What Y/n saw was a massive city of pure white walls. It looked like in engulfed the entirety of where Jerusalem once was, in the centre of the city was a castle which had spires that reached towards the sky and were very nearly touching the clouds.

Y/n: "Camelot?"

Morgan: "Indeed. The knights of the round table are its main force, they are of course headed by King Arthur herself."

Y/n: "Artoria... What the hell have you gotten yourself into?"

Morgan: "Now then. As for what I want you for, that's simple."

Y/n turned to the witch as she smirked.

Morgan: "You're going to be my inside man. We'll tear Camelot apart from within."