"Now, how come your hiding with me by the wall instead of dancing with some lucky lady" Pidge grinned and Shiro gave a nervous chuckle.

"I'm happy as the black knight of our kingdom but the love from the ladies, its just I'm not looking for frame or marriage just my own love. I know true love might be the rarest thing in this life but I want a chance to have it and find a women I would love and be happy to spend the rest of my life with" Shiro answered with a small smile, his eyes soft and honest as he spun the wine within his glass.

"I'm sure you'll find that love but maybe it takes a couple dances with the wrong women to find the right one" Pidge smiled and patted his arm before sipping her water.

"Maybe your right but just let me hide here a little longer, I can't handle anymore women gloating over their wife skills if I did choose them" Shiro sighed and Pidge giggled.

"Sure, hide as long as you need. Being a short knights really kills it with anyone looking for a dance partner. You'll become invisible with me" Pidge joked as Shiro chuckled before sipping more of his wine. 

"Pidgey" Lance grinned as he came walking over with a skip in his step.

"Yes blue knight" Pidge answered with a slight smirk.

"The girls are loving a knight who can dance with class" Lance whispered cheers, his arms in the air.

"Your welcome for teaching you to dance with class" Shiro grinned and Lance chuckled before giving a thankful nod towards him.

"So, what brings you here instead of dancing with the ladies again" Pidge asked as she placed a hand on her hip.

"A wine break, I just drank it down to calm my nerves from actually having women interested in me" Lance answered with ease as he pointed to his empty wine glass he left on one of the tablets used for people to sit and eat when the food is brought in.

"Ah sir knight Shiro, please dance with me" Allura voice cut threw the jolly air as the knights tensed slightly before looking towards the princess heading towards her with Prince Lotor, Lord Matt and a sulking Keith.

"I would love too princess but it seems prince Kuro wished for a dance with you next" Shiro easily lied as he nodded his head to where the second prince stood looking board out of his mind.

"Oh really, well I guess with the face of his brother he can make due" Allura mumbled bitterly before walking away. 

"That my friend was a cruel fate you just gave Prince Kuro" Matt spoke up before sipping his wine.

"But a very good lie, a knight couldn't dance if the prince wanted a dance first" Lotor admitted rather impressed and just holding his half filled glass of wine.

"It was the only thing I could come up with" Shiro frowned and glanced over to the prince who was gladly glaring at him while Allura stood by waiting for her dance. 

"You are one dead man" Keith warned as he noticed Kuro glare towards Shiro. 

"I might just go find a lady to dance with so I don't have to face an angry Kuro once he reaches you" Lance mumbled and soon walked away with Matt and Lotor.

"So, why are you angry" Pidge asked as she glanced to Keith, placing her empty glass on the tray of a butler walking pass.

"I'm not mad not mad at all" Keith grumbled under his breath before lifting his wine glass to his lips and drinking the rest of his wine.