//88//

"seungmin i'm home!" jisung called into the apartment, entering and taking off his shoes.

he put them aside and looked around.

honestly speaking, jisung felt cautious talking to seungmin after everything that happened. he felt like he was walking on eggshells, scared to do something wrong.

he didn't know how to approach him after everything that happened.

"in my room," he heard seungmin shout back in reply.

jisung went to the kitchen to quickly grab a snack (he hadn't eaten since the morning and was dying from hunger) then went to go into seungmin's room.

breaking apart the muffin he had, he went up to the door.

he peeked his head into the room, and there he saw seungmin sitting at his desk.

someone else was also in the room.

hyunjin was laying on his side on top of seungmin's bed, literally just chilling on his phone as if he were waiting for something.

jisung blinked in surprise- not expecting to see the boy in his apartment. "hyunjin?" he felt the urge to laugh a bit.

upon walking in, he did think that seungmin looked a little annoyed. he figured that hyunjin must've come over and refused to leave.

hyunjin looked over at jisung, and from the sight of his newly dyed hair his mouth fell open before he could even get in a word.

"whatcha guys doing?" jisung walked in and tilted his head, not even noticing hyunjin's sudden change in expression- but rather looking at the giant textbook seungmin seemed to be engulfing.

"i have an exam coming up," seungmin broke his eyes away from the pages finally. "so i'm- studying....." seungmin's sentence ending up trailing off the second he saw jisung's blue hair.

"YOU DYED YOUR HAIR?" hyunjin's initial shock wore off, sitting straight up dramatically. "WHAT?"

jisung had honestly already forgotten that he changed his hair color, suddenly feeling a little shy at the two staring him down. "oh- yeah."

"since when?" seungmin found himself shutting the giant textbook, almost stuttering as his eyes refused to move.

"just now with felix.. it was a little bit impulsive but.. uh.. what do you guys think?" jisung felt a wave of anxiousness wash over him because he really couldn't read their expressions. he couldn't tell if they liked it.

he stopped fiddling his fingers the second hyunjin almost yelled- "IT LOOKS GOOD." hyunjin then dove off the bed, almost falling, and touched his hair. "wow i wanna dye my hair now. seungmin should i?" he looked back at the boy sitting at the desk.

"i don't care. it's up to you."

hyunjin's smile dropped as his facial expression became deadpan. seungmin was literally staring at jisung still, so the older walked over and turned seungmin's head in the direction of the textbook. "study." he reminded.

seungmin blushed a little, not even realizing what he was doing. "yeah yeah shut up." he murmured as he opened the book trying to find the page he was previously on.

"does minho know?" hyunjin turned to jisung, who in that second seemed to internally panic at the mention of his name in front of seungmin.

he just quickly shook his head. "i'm gonna go sleep now, it's getting late. goodnight guys." jisung waved, smiling as he left to his room.

he didn't dwell at the fact he preferred not to talk about minho at all in front of seungmin. he sighed and entered his room, rubbing his tired eyes.